+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

Re: NLNG TRAINEE OPERATOR INTERVIEW UPDATE

@charly u made a point there, but its not just easy 4 one 2 relax with such an xpectatn in front. Ar u certain about d nxt thurday sturf? If so, then, its best 4 one 2 relax.
    A

Charly ,are u sure about the list coming out on thursday nxt week?
    ...Job security lasts only as long as the customer is satisfied

maxweber

@all hopefuls, keep urselves busy with other upbuilding things so as not to suffer from anxieties. 'Expectations postponed makes the heart sick'. As it stands now not all will be taken so just prepare for the best or for the worst (two things are involved in this NLNG stuff)
    Wishing all of us the good desires of our hearts... Atleast getting jobs with a motivating work environment and job satisfaction.
    So believe that GOD will do the best and the rest.
    Testimonies are on the way.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

The statement is hope for the best but prepare for the worst. The probability of anyone been taken is approximately 0.075. This is not a good figure to plan with. I'll encourage all to look forward to the future. I'll tell you with great certainty that 2010 will be like 2006. All Oil and Gas company will place an advert for entry-level positions. I am an insider. This will be the dividend of "Local contents and Petroleum reform policy''. To benefit fully, prepare yourself! I suggest to all: Learn any Engineering Modeling tools like PDMS, HYSYS, CAERSAR II, PIPENET, AUTOCAD, PIPESIM, MICROSTATIONS, PDS, FLARENET etc. Those that study Mechanical Engineering, DO NOT FORSAKE FLUID MECHANICS and THERMODYNAMICS!
    There are so many projects in Nigeria right now. So guys, don't be despair. There is job. It is up for grab!
    BE PREPARE, DO NOT BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD!
    "Roll your works upon Jehovah himself and your plans will be established" (Prov.16:3

Re: maxweber

Quote Originally Posted by maxweber
    @all hopefuls, keep urselves busy with other upbuilding things so as not to suffer from anxieties. 'Expectations postponed makes the heart sick'. As it stands now not all will be taken so just prepare for the best or for the worst (two things are involved in this NLNG stuff)
    Wishing all of us the good desires of our hearts... Atleast getting jobs with a motivating work environment and job satisfaction.
    So believe that GOD will do the best and the rest.
    Testimonies are on the way.
    We are responsible for ourselves. God has given us brain to create things. So be creative! Use your head and do not lazily fall back to God every time you face difficulty. " Be wise my Son and make my heart rejoice"
    "Roll your works upon Jehovah himself and your plans will be established" (Prov.16:3

It is well house i know that this year we be great

maxweber

@justicson Ollie, thanks for those useful advice. God has given us brains to be creative but we still need his assitance to cope with anxieties like this one. Those programs are very essential but no be 'chicken change' o! (Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst - thanks )
    Better days ahead sha. Not only by our power.
    Parables?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

ppl any news so far?
    L

Notin frm my angle yet o!
    A

Ease ur tension with this:

I hope the so called budget is not connected with Our Able President's health, otherwise, we'll be dealing with the "AND"probability.

God help our president, Amen

PLEASE MAY IT NOT BE CONNECTED WITH THE PRECEDENT HEALTH O ! notwithstanding i wish he well , my prayer goes to him and his family.

Thank God is Friday.
    Another week is almost gone, ao far wt NLNG?The waiting continues and tension mounts every second, it is becoming real that the list may be out next week. Lord may we not be put to shame, we do not have any body but you Oh Lord, favour us all in this coming week. "PRAISE WAITS FOR YOU IN ZION AND UNTO U SHALL VOWS BE MADE, OH THOU THAT HEARETH PRAYER, UNTO U SHALL ALL FLESH COME". Continue trusting God inspite of the news, whose report will you believe ppl, God's or Jobbers'? Wish u all a nice and refreshing weekend. One luv!
    L

@MOBILO u sure sound like a blazing Pastor. I'll say Amen to ur prayers as we look ahead to wat nxt wk holds.
    A

+ Reply
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast