+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: NLNG Recruitment update

Re: NLNG Recruitment update

Quote Originally Posted by bidey View Post
    @maxweber you still remain your old self, I thought you should have outgrown the naijahotjobs newbie exuberance and provide the needed maturity that is expected.

What this house need is a clarification on whether the technicians had been called for medicals and not someone(people) who are economical with the truth. Even if a doubt is raised I believe you should humbly clarify this in an humble manner afterall you had once been in their shoe. This is what is expected of true NHJ. By the way, hope you are hearing from "Mobilo" your bossom friend.

Cheers.

Broda, I have said it before, that it is true. Some have been called for medicals. Whether they are gonna call another people next week? That, I don't know for now. I post in a way that you have to read and think deeply about my comments. Wishing you all success.

Now Live Near God N.L.N.G

TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by yomslaw View Post
    Next time write like this pls;..... *so are three of my friends*This is rather a fool's stunt, & your user ID depicts the kind of personality trait you bag, no wonder you're the oldest blogger here(A Senior Member since when most of us are still in School *June, 2008*) A simple advise pls, try & modify the surfix of your user ID to jagajaga instead to enable people understand the irrelevance of your subsequent postings, jump & pass jooor! *mtcheeeeeew*& to the real & confident nlng hopefuls, we have a statistical forecast by which this waiting moment is guided. Cheers guys.
    pls wots d statistical forecast

Hmmm!!! Wonders shall never end. Congrats to @opiantor_yagayaga and @maxweber for the invitation for medical. I got a call from a friend yesterday informing me that He got the invite for medical too & indicating same for someone else i know also. I think we should be matured enough to handle our neigbhours success with a strong sense of responsibility. "Someone else success brings pain"- DRAKE, but why I noticed some people are kinda HATING in here and i feel it's not healthy to do that. NLNG is not the only good job on planet earth, i mean!!! These guys should be appreciated for coming here to share the real info cos some persons are out there who only use this website as a means of getting info without contributing and most of them have benefitted fully up to grabbing job offers. We all have our right to private and personal life so..................... @opiantor_yagayaga u must be Warri boy cos you get the tendency abi i lie Lolzzzzzzzz. Everyone of you remains a success as long as you got to the final interview, keep FLYING. IT IS WELL EVEN IN THE WELL!!!
    Keep Moving.

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

It is well

Quote Originally Posted by lionleo View Post
    Guys, I just got really cool info. A friend got called for the long-awaited medicals. We did the interviews together for "Accountant" back in December. I imagine its coming in batches as usual. Who else has gotten this call? Expecting mine soon...IJN!!!

Thanks for the info. I'm yet to recieve mine too. But can you please ask your friend how he/she was notified - phone call, text, or email? Also find out, from him/her, when and where, exactly the medicals is to take place and let us know as soon as possible so that we can do our own little verification. Thank you in anticipation.

@opiantor_yagayaga and @maxweber: it seems like you guys are the only ones that have got invites for medical. Congratulations! But, please, can you validate your claim by telling us how you were notified? Was it by phone call, text message, or email? If it was by phone call or text message. Please, give us the phone number that was used in notifying you because I know that they (NLNG) have special numbers. And if it was by email. Please, give us a copy of the mail here. You can omit your full name and other vital personal info. I ask all these so that we can, atleast, do our own little verification of your claim and clear every doubt. Thank you in anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post
    Hmmm!!! Wonders shall never end. Congrats to @opiantor_yagayaga and @maxweber for the invitation for medical. I got a call from a friend yesterday informing me that He got the invite for medical too & indicating same for someone else i know also. I think we should be matured enough to handle our neigbhours success with a strong sense of responsibility. "Someone else success brings pain"- DRAKE, but why I noticed some people are kinda HATING in here and i feel it's not healthy to do that. NLNG is not the only good job on planet earth, i mean!!! These guys should be appreciated for coming here to share the real info cos some persons are out there who only use this website as a means of getting info without contributing and most of them have benefitted fully up to grabbing job offers. We all have our right to private and personal life so..................... @opiantor_yagayaga u must be Warri boy cos you get the tendency abi i lie Lolzzzzzzzz. Everyone of you remains a success as long as you got to the final interview, keep FLYING. IT IS WELL EVEN IN THE WELL!!!
    Henry, these your friends that where called, is any of them not from Rivers or Bayelsa state. I hear that chances of any other state is extremely slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post

My friend, what are you talking about? Who is hating who? Stop saying that nonsense, please! Some people said they got invite for medicals and some other people are doubting. Is it not right, just like eminentnigerian said, to clear the air by giving us a proof of the invite by posting a copy of their invite here just like it was done during the test and interview?

Any news from first bank and UAC, guys?

Quote Originally Posted by eminentnigerian View Post
    @opiantor_yagayaga and @maxweber: it seems like you guys are the only ones that have got invites for medical. Congratulations! But, please, can you validate your claim by telling us how you were notified? Was it by phone call, text message, or email? If it was by phone call or text message. Please, give us the phone number that was used in notifying you because I know that they (NLNG) have special numbers. And if it was by email. Please, give us a copy of the mail here. You can omit your full name and other vital personal info. I ask all these so that we can, atleast, do our own little verification of your claim and clear every doubt. Thank you in anticipation.
    @eminentnigerian, you have asked the most sensible and best question so far.@Henryroads,thanks for your mature contribution.
    It is very unfortunate that many still don't know who opiantor-yagayaga is, even after he has unveiled himself indirectly by providing a link.This is someone that has made selfless and immense contribution in this forum.The Great Oseri, I hail O! @ Maxwebber,when he speaks, you need to think before you understand.I say congrats to these great guys and others that have been called for medicals.For those that are yet to receive their invitation for medicals,I pray that yours will come too.I am a hopeful of NNPC and I will rejoice with those(I pray to be among) that will be called because it is a good thing to do and it won't change anything.
    You are all lifted guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BUO View Post
    The thread is cold because there's no info to share for now
    @BUO is the real guy! & I respect his postings all along, except if somebody is having identity crisis out there sha: Or is somebody on exile? . . . . I dey laugh Öº°°º?. & to those who see some peeps as enemies of progress; it goes a long way to reflect how shallow their thinking faculty is & the level @ which they have been blighted by the myopia syndrome. Who cares?! We don't need any evidence from anybody pls. NLNG will advise each and everyone on the outcome of their interview performance be it -ve or +ve. Your stunt stinks* plsCheers.

My fellow frnds, i ve also confirmed 4rm a frnd. Nlng has invited som pple 4 medical. D guy is 4rm edo state. I am yet 2 c mine.

@Emmyraph nice job you have done. @Funkyfella my friend that got the call is from Edo state and i don't think it has got anything to do with state quota. The other guy is Delta. @davo3286 again you should use nice words when responding to people. Experience has taught me how tiny this world is. Great men are those who can face the test of time (Good or Bad); i have seen it all. My friend got a mail on Friday and when He called me He said the mail came in five mins ago(Around 2:55pm from my call records). My friend is not on this Forum though but I think maxweber and co should just a copy of the edited mail here to clear the air. I did'nt apply for this job cos my qualification is different but i feel helping with some info would do no harm. Anything can still happen for those who are yet to get the mail. Don't doubt ur God. Again i say "You are all Winners"
    Keep Moving.

+ Reply
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast