+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Update on nlng technician application

Update on nlng technician application

House, i found out something on NLNG website and i think i should share it,for those that have apply for this position before their website was upgraded,if you check their website again there is no link for you to login anymore,the new mode of application is entirely a different thing and very easy to go by,so i decided to contact their HR to ask if the previous application is still valid and i was told to reapply.To those who have apply for this position pls check out my findings and lets deliberate on it,God bless us all.

Re: Update on nlng technician application

What is die website address plz?

Exclamation Re: Update on nlng technician application

Hello pple
    I have just confirmed the information given above. After sending a mail to NLNG, I got a call from them confirming that due to several complaints from people about having difficulties in applying, they decided to modify the process of application and came up with this new one currently published on their site and as such, all candidates are required to apply afresh.
    Guyz try and do a fresh application as the advert is still open!
    Best of God's favour!

What is their email address please?

Web add is www.nlng.com and the mail is [email protected]

I tried to submit but it wasn't going but I've already applied on that formal one and I believe they would have taken notice of the ones that have been submitted earlier one cos i received a notification immediately i submitted.

@all thanks for the Info I've just applied and the application was successful

Quote Originally Posted by johny4 View Post
    House, i found out something on NLNG website and i think i should share it,for those that have apply for this position before their website was upgraded,if you check their website again there is no link for you to login anymore,the new mode of application is entirely a different thing and very easy to go by,so i decided to contact their HR to ask if the previous application is still valid and i was told to reapply.To those who have apply for this position pls check out my findings and lets deliberate on it,God bless us all.
    Please is there a deadline 2 do dis? Please any1 wt info shud help cos it is nt going tru yet

THANK YOU FOR THE USEFUL INFORMATION GIVEN ON THIS THREAD.
    MAY GOD MAKES ALL YOUR GOOD EFFORT IN LIFE FRUITFUL. IT TOOK ME SEVEN DAYS TO SUCCESSFULLY SEND THE PREVIOUS APPLICATION(WHICH IS NOW INVALID).
    @wesere; THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS UNTIL THEY MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DATE. I WILL ADVICE U KEEP BROWSING THE SITE'S ADDRESS UNTIL YOU SUCCESSFULLY SUBMIT THE APPLICATION.
    YOUR MAY TRY THIS LINK; http://www.apply.nlng.com
    Quote Originally Posted by johny4 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by batunce View Post
    THANK YOU FOR THE USEFUL INFORMATION GIVEN ON THIS THREAD.
    MAY GOD MAKES ALL YOUR GOOD EFFORT IN LIFE FRUITFUL. IT TOOK ME SEVEN DAYS TO SUCCESSFULLY SEND THE PREVIOUS APPLICATION(WHICH IS NOW INVALID).
    @wesere; THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS UNTIL THEY MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DATE. I WILL ADVICE U KEEP BROWSING THE SITE'S ADDRESS UNTIL YOU SUCCESSFULLY SUBMIT THE APPLICATION.
    YOUR MAY TRY THIS LINK; http://www.apply.nlng.com
    @batunce,thank u so much i really do appreciate. God bless u

+ Reply