+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG HAS STARTED CALLING! HURRAY

Re: NLNG HAS STARTED CALLING! HURRAY

i will appreciate it if u send it earlier.lest i forget,i applied with OND for the position.thank you

i will appreciate it if u send it earlier.lest i forget,i applied with OND for the position.thank you

Congrats all the successful.

@bidey pls can u do me a favor by copying n pasting the whole mail dat was sent to u here please,many fanx.

congrats 2 u all....

Once again,congrats to all those that were invited for medicals.You guys are in already.
    Pls i would like to know if any one has any idea of how soon the medical excersice will be over and when the successful once will resume work.

Hello everybody,
    Am just back from the Medicals, it was interesting anyway, so many stuffs like x-ray, audiogram test, urine, blood, weight and height and seeing a medical Doctor. As regards when will be called, the guy in charge asked us that if we are successful this week how soon are we ready to resume and we promised him immediately, so this week they might likely call us to resume, i can't wait to receive that call, pls house pray for all of us,
    @charly20 concerning the mail that u requested for, it was pasted on the first mail by me in this thread, so check it there, ao u dey,
    we are about 22 that have done medicals so far by Thursday last week, if any is not qualified through the tests(which we are not praying for), then the next person that is on the waiting list may be considered- according to the HR guy in charge.
    My friend that want to do Total test read your GMAT,{flowchart (you need it), mechanical reasoning, simple mathematics,spatial orientation} it is a race against time, so be very fast, no negative marking, once you discover that you have two mins to go, i advice you use it to shade all you don't even know the right answers to,go to www.shl.com for practice questions, read other posts on the NLNG trainee operator test format, its almost the same thing except for the flow chart. Success to all.
    L

I saw the DHL man at my doormouth this morning, I thot NLNG was abt to change their mind: mbanu! It was a letter for those who did not pass the interview. However I am glad for all those who were called. It has been a beautiful time for we all. Am sure the messages passed/shared with one another while waiting will linger in your memory.

For us who are still hopeful, "hope maketh not ashame". In the year King Uzziah died, God's glory began to be manifested so much Isaiah felt unworthy of all that heaven started to show him.

Let me tell you to open your mind...to experience a better open heaven.

For those called I wish you all the best; don't forget God

god speed men!
    What you say about me is none of my bizness!!!! Get dat!!!!

all the best to u folks.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

@mobilo, welcome back from d medicals. just wanna ask if anything like getting int'l passport was mentioned to you by the HR guy.

U are all welcome back from the medicals. i want u all to take note that God's grace is always available for they that BELIEVE!!!. i wish u all congrat in advance.

Gud mng all,
    @biggiyke, the HR guy did not tell us abt the intl passport, but most of my colleagues(the successful ones) that we met there are already doing it or have it, am doing mine, a friend of mine that was called for the Medicals declined going because of age falsification( he doctored his age initially and does not want to be disappointed at last if they found out), that means the next person on the waiting list will be called to replace him, so dont give up hope entirely, something good can still come out NLNG this time for you. Pls pray for us, the final call will be made anytime soon.
    Pls always be real and say the truth, u dont need to alter ur profile because of Job,God has nt forgotten u.
    C ya all at the top.Shallom
    L

+ Reply
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast