+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG HAS STARTED CALLING! HURRAY

Re: NLNG HAS STARTED CALLING! HURRAY

OH my GOD! What a good news after a long waiting. God has really done it. HE knows and wants the best for everyone.

For those not called? All I can say is: "Never be discouraged and never lose your focus"

@MOBILO and others that were called, may all Glory and honour be to JAH who made it possible. I commend you all for remembering that HE deserves the greatest accolades. HE will see everyone through the medicals no matter the clause in the letter.

Save journey to the medicals. No more tensions again. The waiting is over for now.......................
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Congrats 2 those that were invited, I wish u da best. All I want you guys 2 do 4 me now is to inform the house the number of people invited for medicals and whether the invitation is a batch thing that is if they would still call more applicants.

Please do this for me before I finally give up.

Congrats 2 u all once again.

I APPRECIATE GOD ON BEHALF OF EVERY BODY DAT WAS SUCCESSFUL IN THE INTERVIEW AND I AM ALSO THANKING GOD ON YOUR BEHALF FOR THE JOB CONFIRMATION, BECOS I KNOW DAT HE HAS DONE IT AGAIN. PRAISE MASTER JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

thank you all, for those that are not called yet, the same God that did it for us will not disappoint you,where is Dexterg? @the patriot- it is well, charly20: wia u dey? Pls other guys that contribute immensely to the popular thread, wia are all of u. Let me say this, it does not matter what today looks like, since God is still on the throne, He will never fail any of us, keep trusting and believing in Him,HE DOES NOT FAIL. Again, thank you all for your encouragement and prayers, we are all grateful.
    L

The good news is here.

All glory be to the God of all gods for He started with us and He is fufilling His words in our lifes.

To those of us that has not been called,it is not over because the lamb donkey that Jesus rode on has been tied down for a long time and at the appointed time it was recorded that people spread there clothes on the floor for the donkey to walk on carrying the King of kings....(Math 21).Dont ever give up,urs is on the way.

And to the guys that were called a say CONGRATULATIONS to you and it is not by doing nor qualification but you were chosen by God at His appointed hour.May the name of God continue to be glorified in your name.

See u at the very peaceful top,a God glorifying top.
    Real.man.

hi pips just enjoying the thread,a big congrat to all those invited for medicals wishin ya al the best,takia pips.

Congrats to all.It's just the beginning of great things to come.Please do anyone in the house know the number of people called and for us yet to be called please are the names coming in batches or thats all Nlng has got?

Newbie favoururepent2000@yahoo.c's Avatar

congrat 2 God be the Gs

CONGRAT OHHHHHHHHHHHHH U SHALL NOT COME BACK EMPTY CONGRAT AGAIN.................

I want to get something clear here. Was it not MOBILO that created this forum? If so why is the "creator" bearing another name.................................

Answers please.........................
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

In all things let God recieve all d glory
    he has given d breakthru at last
    congrats all gallants in dis quest!
    tyinka
    t

TO ALL INVITEES- Congratulations! "The blessings of the Lord, it maketh rich and added no sorrow to it"(KING JAMES VERSION). As you are going for the medicals, they will not find anything wrong with your blood or system. You are complete in Jesus which is the head of all principalities and powers in the the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. SUCCESS! SUCCESS! SUCCESS!

thnk God for u

+ Reply
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast