+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Topic: NLNG HAS STARTED CALLING! HURRAY

Re: NLNG HAS STARTED CALLING! HURRAY

congratulations to you all. God who has began this great thing shall perfect it in Jesus name amen. I rejoice with you and wish all others the very best in life.

May Almighty God Grant U All His Grace And Favour As U Go For The Test In Lagos. Congratulations!

@Echefula,
    Thanks for your heartfelt message of prayer for us but I like to correct you that we are not going to write Test we are just waiting for our appointment letter and call up, we have fulfilled all righteousness and have meant all requirements.
    @Lollipop,
    The info is true, just wait and see what happen beginning from today till Friday, am not guessing, but i cant tell u the source now. I hope you will understand, we are in same shoe, why raising the hope if nothing concrete is involved. NO MORE DELAY IN JESUS NAME. Everybody will rejoice with us this week. Shallom.
    L

This trend is becoming lively again.Thanks to info from Mobile.I am not going ask for source or authenticity of the info. keeping mute.

This trend is becoming lively again.Thanks to info from Mobile.I am not going ask for source or authenticity of the info. keeping mute.

NLNG!!! call the successful ones to resume ooooooooooooooooh!

congrats
    ;

If its this week, next week, this month, next month,... All i know is that they will call us. Fellow NLNG hopefuls lets be patient.

Dear All,
    We are in the tenth page already and i believe that we are there already, just wait and see the goodness of the Lord, i said no more delay earlier, we have waited enough and it's time to rejoice at the call to RESUME, Congrats to all in advance, IT IS HAPPENING! Enjoy your day and be expectant.
    L

@Mobilo.This optimism you are displaying is a source of concern to me . This unusually bold optimism from mobilo (himself ) is making me to see something unusually bold comming from Nlng after 45 donkey's years
    Quote Originally Posted by biggiyke
    44 days since medicals.
    of unusual protacted waiting.

I hope my BP will not rise to 500/250
    Quote Originally Posted by lekandynamo
    Men,
    make una b.p no reach 500/250...(lol)
    until I hear GRIN-GRIN-GRIN.I want to sleep but I can't.Just waiting for my Phone to GRIN-GRIN-GRIN.Mobilo your brave optimism and your info are responsibleooooooooooooooooooo.

NLNG!!! call the successful ones to resume ooooooooooooooooh!

@biggiyke
    u said it will happen in page 10?! We are in it already oh. just don't end up as one of those false prophets dat has taken over this forum.
    Infact,my eyes are so red now,so pray hard dat ur prophecy comes to pass otherwise .............
    U'll get my response again ''IF'' we get to page 11( which i hope will not happen) .

@Lollipop,
    pls lets slow down on replies. We have just 8 more comments before we enter page 11.
    God forbid.
    if its not relevant, pls dont post. ABEG.

Gud mng all,
    Today is the day we are all been waiting for, one of us called DONA yesterday and he said that our waiting is ending today as he(DONA) will call and send us mail today. IT IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH, believe it and prosper from it, am not raising our hopes for nothing but telling us what I know it will happen, earlier I said we should watch out till tomorrow (FRIDAY) but it's happening today in JESUS name, all things being equal, pray that nothing goes wrong, am tired of waiting, so is everybody. Stay close to your phone and email box. Thanks and congrats in advance, all glory to God for what He's doing for all of us, see you guys soon.
    L

Guys,

Kindly check your mail. Nlng has responded. You are required to come to Lagos on Monday 7th June 2010. Treat as urgent.
    "Roll your works upon Jehovah himself and your plans will be established" (Prov.16:3

+ Reply
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast