+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Topic: Nimasa/nsdp seafearers/rating have started sending message.

U will not be penalised. Safe journey and good luck.

Re: Nimasa/nsdp seafearers/rating have started sending message.

Pls is there any NHJ at d hotel now? Pls brief us wat is happening there.

Pls I just got my invite now. Any dress code during d screening?

@realfond, no dress code. Wear anything.
    Good luck

@ezemagu...ok. Thanks.

Am still on d road oh. No thanx to hold up at Ore Ojebu ode road

@realfond which state are you from cos i also got d same txt message asking me to send my details. i dont no y i av nt bin called up til nw though i am 4rm enugu

jst got d invite dis aftanun. i ll get dere late hp d wont penalize me cos i stay in makurdi.

@hotspur...I'm from Abia state.

My good people, I am sure that most of us does not know what the positions; Ratings and Cadets entail. I want to categorically state here in good authority that the jobs are not for degree holders. Please harken to my advice and save ur career an undue embarrasment.

This is my story

I was called on Wednesday afternoon by NIMASA agent and was later sent an sms asking me to report to etal hotels...bla bla bla... I went to etal hotels yesterday with my bag containing my personal effects, feeling funky that I have gotten an opportunity that will add value to my career. I am from Abia state and my name is number 3 on their list with a score of 96%. After the first clearance where the youngman will require for the sms sent to u, ur o level and the issuance of one small tag bearing ur name and number, I moved on to the next guy for the continuation of the clearance. The guy asked me what I am doing for the moment and I told him, he told me that training was not meant for me. He asked me what Ratings do and I could not answer. He took time to explain to me what Ratings and Cadets do. Cadets are young secondary school leavers who will be sent abroad for Marine related courses such as Marine engineering etc as a first degree course..just like one entring Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), while Ratings are ship cleaners (boy-boy) who could not even pass o-level and at such will attend the programme to learn Welding, Firefighting and how to tidy and clean ship..( my people, this explains why the test was too cheap). The guy advised me not to try quitting my job for a worthless venture which will nose-dive my career. For your information my people, Cadets are seniors to Ratings and Ratings will only give you a level 4 job in NIMASA. If you are in doubt, kindly ask them to explain to you what the position entails...plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I later called an uncle that works with NIMASA and he explained further, advising me not to try that programme, that it was meant for those who could not go to school..most especially the northernerns. I thanked and appreciated the guy that opened my eyes and quietly went home.

Ezemagu, Hotspot and others please verify and ask questions. To anybody with a degree who is anticipating to be called or to go for the programme, please save yourself the stress beacuase you are BIGGER than Ratings and Cadets...

He who have ears let him hear.

All the best my best

My good people, I am sure that most of us does not know what the positions; Ratings and Cadets entail. I want to categorically state here in good authority that the jobs are not for degree holders. Please harken to my advice and save ur career an undue embarrasment.

This is my story

I was called on Wednesday afternoon by NIMASA agent and was later sent an sms asking me to report to etal hotels...bla bla bla... I went to etal hotels yesterday with my bag containing my personal effects, feeling funky that I have gotten an opportunity that will add value to my career. I am from Abia state and my name is number 3 on their list with a score of 96%. After the first clearance where the youngman will require for the sms sent to u, ur o level and the issuance of one small tag bearing ur name and number, I moved on to the next guy for the continuation of the clearance. The guy asked me what I am doing for the moment and I told him, he told me that training was not meant for me. He asked me what Ratings do and I could not answer. He took time to explain to me what Ratings and Cadets do. Cadets are young secondary school leavers who will be sent abroad for Marine related courses such as Marine engineering etc as a first degree course..just like one entring Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), while Ratings are ship cleaners (boy-boy) who could not even pass o-level and at such will attend the programme to learn Welding, Firefighting and how to tidy and clean ship..( my people, this explains why the test was too cheap). The guy advised me not to try quitting my job for a worthless venture which will nose-dive my career. For your information my people, Cadets are seniors to Ratings and Ratings will only give you a level 4 job in NIMASA. If you are in doubt, kindly ask them to explain to you what the position entails...plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I later called an uncle that works with NIMASA and he explained further, advising me not to try that programme, that it was meant for those who could not go to school..most especially the northernerns. I thanked and appreciated the guy that opened my eyes and quietly went home.

Ezemagu, Hotspot and others please verify and ask questions. To anybody with a degree who is anticipating to be called or to go for the programme, please save yourself the stress beacuase you are BIGGER than Ratings and Cadets...

He who have ears let him hear.

All the best my people

i wonder why NIMASA have refused to call candidates who passed from Enugu state. Can any body put more light on this issue? why the segmentation?

They called oh. I saw someone from Enugu State.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast