+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: BAT GLOBAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME (THEY HAVE STARTED SENDING MAILS)

BAT GLOBAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME (THEY HAVE STARTED SENDING MAILS)

We are pleased to inform you that your application to our Management Trainee Programme was received.
    You are hereby required to send scanned copies of the following documents to [email protected] on or before 28th August 2010.

Birth Certificate
    University Degree Certificate/Statement of Result
    NYSC Discharge Certificate

Best Regards,

bukinkin

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Re: BAT GLOBAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME (THEY HAVE STARTED SENDING MAILS)

@BUKINKIN:read through other thread b4 creatin. U shldn't av pasted d mail address dat BAT gave here cos it myt be bombarded
    G

I just received a mail For a screening exercise/Interview for BAT Management Trainee Programme at AGDC, please has anyone else gotten the mail
    C

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

@cutie26: I'm still expecting mine o! I know twill come by Gods grace
    G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

house my case is different...oo,i recieved a call from a zain line(female voice frm BAT) inviting me for an interview but no location specified,but date is 6th october and time 9.45 am .meanwhile i took the adecco online test on 5th june and got a mail dat i didnt meet up with the cut off,so i relaxed to fate.and the position was trade markting executive.does anyone have this same experience? i need to be sure

i called back the BAT customer care to verify but the address given to me was IDOWU TAYLOR VICTORIA ISLAND LAG....my question is "is my own interview as a 'trade marketing representative' different from those who were invited via sms and email?"

@natus, we were invited to ikoyi. I don't think the iv is for the same position.

still wating 4 mine ooooo

@troublemaker,i tank u so much..but pls wen did u write ur online test and for which position?

we wrote it this month. management trainee

What do you think will be the likely questions

@ troublemaker. I dont think ppl are being slated for interviews yet for graduate management trainee.i'm not sure though.

I also received a mail for interview at AGDC center,Ikoyi for monday by 1pm.Does anyone know wat to expect?its for management trainee program.House pls

@ Osas Bebe so how did yr interview go?do u think they will still call those that ve not bin called?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast