+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 431 of 1594 FirstFirst ... 3313814214294304314324334414815319311431 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,603 of 20720
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: A new thread for NNPC Hopefuls

Re: A new thread for NNPC Hopefuls

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    I seem to be in a strange mood today concerning this process.where are those fools brandishing credentials of traditional rulers and politicians,who were set to lobby for them?our God reigns.He confounds the wise.the hand of the lord is strong,so strong on the behalf of His own.we are no hopefuls,we've transcended that level.we are faithfuls..............let faith connect.
    My Oga, i am sorry i have to take on you this time around.

There are some salient questions we really need to ask ourselves at this critical period. Why condemn lobbyist ? why make them look like outcasts ? is lobbying not the tradition in Nigeria ?

How many people can truly boast that they have never benefitted from anything through influence ? what makes you think the 44 thousand applicants shortlisted for the aptitude test are truly the most qualified ? How do you explain the exclusion of some 1st class graduates in core engineering discipline s who are products of federal universities and who fall within the approved age bracket ? does it mean that these 44 thousand invited are more qualified than they are ?

what makes you think the 4700 invited for interview are truly the best ? can you confidently affirm that none of them routed through the hurdles of test via guess work ? can you bet that that PCL officials can be likened to pope John Paul who will never compromise standard ? can you put a priced possession on the line to affirm that none of those you are fighting for is having his/her current job because he/she knew somebody and so did not have to go through the process.

Let us stop treating NNPC as an isolated case , people wield influence where it is possible , some of the hopefuls are bankers because they have an uncle or in-law who is a regional manager, some of us are lecturers at the university not because of our 1st class, but because our dad is a professor at the same university or our mother is the registrar.

The fact that an individual attempts a political advantage does not make him/her a “fool”.

Within biblical precepts the word “fool” on human beings , a creation of God is a misnomer and an unreligious utterance, the fact that people wax prophetic on this thread does not make them the most religious, under no circumstances should a full fledged Christian refer to anybody or group of persons as a “fool.”

As a self opinionated true Christian you have to be a bit selfish in your prayers, you should pray that no forces shall be strong enough to contend with the inclusion of your name in the list. Vouching for the integrity of the process or attempting an umbrella prayer is overly ambitious .

Mind you JA , God suspends protocols for the supernatural to take its course, there are no laws to govern the supernatural, Master Jesus walked on water, he fed five thousand , Jesus did not take Lazarus to LUTH or University of Ibadan teaching hospital before he was brought back to life, he healed leprosy without conducting lab test.

If only you can believe then you can have it, Bishop Oyedepo once said “you limit God in you life when your eyes are fixed on natural laws”. Faith is in the heart and not the head, the principles of God defies logic, faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen and “he calleth things that were not as if they were” Bishop Abioye once said “ God is not interested in your credentials or dementias, all he wants is a right heart and you shall see mountains move, you shall see oceans retreat because you believed”. Bishop Aremu is noted for saying “God will lift up men for your sake, some people are promoted not because God is truly interested in their promotion but because he wants to use them as connect bridge to lift up the very elect.

As much as i am not too comfortable with absence of merit, i have come to accept it as a necessary evil that has come to stay. Within honest assessment, how many “hopefuls”, “faithful” or “lobbyist” will not attempt a political advantage if they have the means to influence the process ? There is no technical difference between these three categories.

Let ‘s quit labelling lobbyist as spoilers, because at one point or the other in our individual lives we have gained an unfair advantage over others.

All half-baked graduates are strongly encouraged to criticize this post.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Quote Originally Posted by seunlove View Post
    @All great Nigerian graduate, please dont me you will actually fall for this cheap deceit orchestrated by some jobless individuals, after a thorough background check, the newness of the scam NNPC face book page was revealed. it was created for this purpose, to mislead NNPC hopefulls with false information that would be presumed to have emanated from the stables of NNPC. The proliferation of NNPC facebook page is a pointer to the diverse and dubious efforts of some charlatans. if offer letters would truly be released within that time frame it would be nothing short of a coincidence.

@at Civiliguru, you only pasted what you saw in a bid to update the house, more power to your elbow.

I have to reiterate for emphasis, if the letters come next week , it will be nothing short of a coincidence, that facebook page has nothing to do with the recruitment.

Seunlove. YOU'VE SPOKEN SO CANDIDLY AS IF YOU WERE MY SON.

There are some salient questions we really need to ask ourselves at this critical period. Why condemn lobbyist ? why make them look like outcasts ? is lobbying not the tradition in Nigeria ?

How many people can truly boast that they have never benefitted from anything through influence ? what makes you think the 44 thousand applicants shortlisted for the aptitude test are truly the most qualified ? How do you explain the exclusion of some 1st class graduates in core engineering discipline s who are products of federal universities and who fall within the approved age bracket ? does it mean that these 44 thousand invited are more qualified than they are ?

what makes you think the 4700 invited for interview are truly the best ? can you confidently affirm that none of them routed through the hurdles of test via guess work ? can you bet that that PCL officials can be likened to pope John Paul who will never compromise standard ? can you put a priced possession on the line to affirm that none of those you are fighting for is having his/her current job because he/she knew somebody and so did not have to go through the process.

Let us stop treating NNPC as an isolated case , people wield influence where it is possible , some of the hopefuls are bankers because they have an uncle or in-law who is a regional manager, some of us are lecturers at the university not because of our 1st class, but because our dad is a professor at the same university or our mother is the registrar.

The fact that an individual attempts a political advantage does not make him/her a “fool”.

Within biblical precepts the word “fool” on human beings , a creation of God is a misnomer and an unreligious utterance, the fact that people wax prophetic on this thread does not make them the most religious, under no circumstances should a full fledged Christian refer to anybody or group of persons as a “fool.”

As a self opinionated true Christian you have to be a bit selfish in your prayers, you should pray that no forces shall be strong enough to contend with the inclusion of your name in the list. Vouching for the integrity of the process or attempting an umbrella prayer is overly ambitious .

Mind you JA , God suspends protocols for the supernatural to take its course, there are no laws to govern the supernatural, Master Jesus walked on water, he fed five thousand , Jesus did not take Lazarus to LUTH or University of Ibadan teaching hospital before he was brought back to life, he healed leprosy without conducting lab test.

If only you can believe then you can have it, Bishop Oyedepo once said “you limit God in you life when your eyes are fixed on natural laws”. Faith is in the heart and not the head, the principles of God defies logic, faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen and “he calleth things that were not as if they were” Bishop Abioye once said “ God is not interested in your credentials or dementias, all he wants is a right heart and you shall see mountains move, you shall see oceans retreat because you believed”. Bishop Aremu is noted for saying “God will lift up men for your sake, some people are promoted not because God is truly interested in their promotion but because he wants to use them as connect bridge to lift up the very elect.

As much as i am not too comfortable with absence of merit, i have come to accept it as a necessary evil that has come to stay. Within honest assessment, how many “hopefuls”, “faithful” or “lobbyist” will not attempt a political advantage if they have the means to influence the process ? There is no technical difference between these three categories.

Let ‘s quit labelling lobbyist as spoilers, because at one point or the other in our individual lives we have gained an unfair advantage over others.

Seun Baba the fully baked graduate.The heat from the oven over bake you.Enjoy!

The fact that an individual attempts a political advantage does not make him/her a ¡°fool¡±.

Within biblical precepts the word ¡°fool¡± on human beings , a creation of God is a misnomer and an unreligious utterance, the fact that people wax prophetic on this thread does not make them the most religious, under no circumstances should a full fledged Christian refer to anybody or group of persons as a ¡°fool.¡±

If only you can believe then you can have it, Bishop Oyedepo once said ¡°you limit God in you life when your eyes are fixed on natural laws¡±. Faith is in the heart and not the head, the principles of God defies logic, faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen and ¡°he calleth things that were not as if they were¡± Bishop Abioye once said ¡° God is not interested in your credentials or dementias, all he wants is a right heart and you shall see mountains move, you shall see oceans retreat because you believed¡±. Bishop Aremu is noted for saying ¡°God will lift up men for your sake, some people are promoted not because God is truly interested in their promotion but because he wants to use them as connect bridge to lift up the very elect.

As much as i am not too comfortable with absence of merit, i have come to accept it as a necessary evil that has come to stay. Within honest assessment, how many ¡°hopefuls¡±, ¡°faithful¡± or ¡°lobbyist¡± will not attempt a political advantage if they have the means to influence the process ? There is no technical difference between these three categories.

Let ¡®s quit labelling lobbyist as spoilers, because at one point or the other in our individual lives we have gained an unfair advantage over others.

True talk,but sayin that half baked graduate shuld criticize yor post reduce yor good write-up to nothing.i dont want to know who you are,where you work,and what you tink about yorself.you have stated yor point,and yor perception is opened to criricism.someone may not see it the way it appers to you.next time,take caution.okay?

Quote Originally Posted by ABCD123 View Post
    Seunlove. YOU'VE SPOKEN SO CANDIDLY AS IF YOU WERE MY SON.
    ABCD123.So you are a grandpa.Wow! That is great.Let me add Baba to ur ABC123.'BabaABCD123.Abi u no wan criticise make seunlove know consider u as half baked graduate.No fear,we no go consider u as one.Criticise cos its in you.lol

@Seun:

I think u messed ur post up by your 2nd to the last line: All half-baked graduates are strongly encouraged to criticize this post.

Overall: Insightful piece.

God would do what is best.

@Seunlove,I must admit your rudeness and hv also accepted to be labelled as a half-baked graduate(atleast by your standards).
    You could hv rebuked JA for calling God's creation "a fool" without at the same time promoting injustice.
    1st class graduates were not invited for the test....yes.Does that make me and you that were invited lobbyists?
    FYI,some people did not even know when the advert came out and closed.Does that make those that knew and took advantage of it lobbyists?
    If I have to travel a far distance to write aptitude test,risk Abuja bombings to attend interviews,and was successful(though unpublished),and someone that knows a minister or something stayed at home watching movies gets the job because a certain number of persons has to be employed......is that justifiable?
    If you are a lecturer because your mum is the registrar,did you ask yourself whether you are qualified for the job?Are you the most qualified?Did your mum know you will fail the interview process and so lobbyied for you to be exempted and given the job without sweating and deny others better qualified.....then that is injustice and God detests it.

You mentioned bank job,I tell you that employment in banks is the most transparent and the only place an ordinary Nigerian graduate w/out connections can get a job on merit.It might not be 100% on merit but the 'lobbying' is very minimal.
    I hv experience in both lecturing and banking on merit and excelled.
    Your mindset is what is killing Nigeria.
    If your mum or whoever feels you are qualified and competent let him allow u compete with others and prove your worth.
    If knowing someone gives me advantage of getting info ahead of others or favour but with no 'corruption' involved,I do not see it as 'lobbying'.Let's differentiate them.

You said it will be a mere coincidence if the letters come by 2nd week.You maybe right,but we have been waiting for such a coincidence for half a year now.So if this one turns out to be the coincidence,it deserves some accolades.

Sai Gwobe!

LWKMD4H!
    Seunlove, so u want us to believe dat all dese quotes are in a bid to defend d 'half-baked graduates' rather dan advertise Winners Chapel. Lol
    Ur mates say 'Jesus says....' and u'r here saying 'Bishop Oyedepo said.....'
    U can as well change ur name to 'Oyedepo Army'.
    Hahahahahahahaha! Reading this thread is really a 'job'.

@Jajamark:

Another insightful rejoinder.

This is a typical example of "Different people seeing things differently."

Superior arguments without insults is all we need. Nigerian graduates aren't half-baked realistically- only that the few bad eggs are just too pronounced, they don't stay in one place.

All the best men.

Seun, i must align with abcd for the very first time,hopefully not the last. You spoke the mind of Christ. But tell me why'd you have to go and make it so complicated at that part..smh. That's an insult. Whether one calls one a fool or half-baked whatever..insult na insult. I suggest you take that back. Apology only shows maturity!

Although,seun never called anyone a half-baked graduate. He only just used wits in saying No one should criticise his post. Come to think of it,where i'm working presently..you know na,uncle things. Lol.

Half-baked hopeful.......
    Half-baked supporter of JA.......
    Half-baked Christian......as well as
    Half-baked Graduate.

Yes u! U know who i'm referring to!
    Lol

+ Reply