+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Topic: New NNPC employees thread

Re: New NNPC employees thread

@all has any one 4rm Edo state, may nt be residing in Edo bt 4rm Edo received his/her letter? I need a responds asap pls. Tanks

How true can this statement be............

Originally Posted by dutmond
    got informed that embargo was placed on letter distribution due to protest by some experienced staffs complaining the new intakes will earn more salary than them.....not clear with the info....think d embargo is PENGASSAN influenced...not sure anyway.....for those with reliable source, pls confirm....congrats to those with letters.......9ce day

@elawobeda,wat dutmond said is tru.a friend in d kd refinery told me abt som issues.thou wat he told me was wit respect 2d salary cus he is at grade level SS6 n nt recivin wat d present new intakes wil b receivin.bt d info wit respect 2 letters bin dispatched is wat he neva told me.

First and foremost I want to congratulate all those who have been given letters of employment. For our brothers and sisters that couldn't make past the interview stage don't lose hope God will surely see you through in Jesus Name Amen!. There is also every possibility that your letter was dispatch but you haven't receive it yet.

For those of us that made it there are certain things I want to made inquires about:

1. I was told to resume on 3rd September 2012 @ ETD Abuja, that the offer of employment is open until 28th September 2012 and that I should sign a copy of the employment letter and submit it to the Managing Director, Human Resources on or before 28th September 2018. The question is should I sign the document and send it by courier or simply wait till 3rd September when I resume to submit it with other documents that are required.

2. The Medicals will be done by NNPC but what about the Police Report. Should we do it ourselves and bring it along or will it be done by NNPC themselves.

3. Will everybody report to the Group MD, Human Resources at Abuja and letter riposted to various states after the on-boarding process or is everybody reporting to their various places they will eventually be.

4. Will there be any temporal accommodation arrangement by NNPC or we will be on our own during the on-boarding process.

Please people with any useful information should please share

@ dustydee, i sent u a PM. Pls treat as urgent. Txs

@ dustydee, i sent u a PM. Pls treat as urgent. Txs

@Bebrief, pls we need your advise and strategies on how to go for fact finding mission to the DPR HQTs.
    @all new NNPC employees, pls your contribution is also needed.

RoZ

@all, unbehalf of all DPR hopefuls I call on u to unit wit us in the struggle aimed at ensuring the release of DPR letters. Pls, we need u all 2 kindly give constructive suggestions whrever need.Remember the struggle we embarked on together will only b complete when DPR letters are released just like that of NNPC. Tnx 4 ur anticipated co-operation!

Did anyone know if NNPC employment letter is in batch bcos i have not receive mine, house pls help

Very selfish of you or have you not heard that DPR candidates have not received their letters! I wont put my cent on any write up on positive gestures on NNPC for so many reasons. It is their responsibility to us to do the right thing and come to think of it was the right thing done? your saying it was done on merit is like everyone also coming out to claim the same thing.

please lets sensitise them on the outstandind DPR list as quick as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by oche e View Post
    @All: I wish to congratulate all those who have got their NNPC appointment letter and also pray that the almighty God will reward our fellow hopefuls who did not make it this time. This recruitment may not be 100% merit, but I do know that a greater percentage resides on merit because I know my case. Before now we have been carried away by rumours of cancellation to back door recruitment, but alas the positive end has come. We should not only capitalize on negative intentions of the society where injustice are been perpetrated, but we should also comment on positive gestures when practiced. It is on this premise that I write this piece. I want to strongly suggest that the contributed money for publication should be utilized to publicize the good thing NNPC has done to serve as an encouragement for other government institutions. If our leaders can have a change of mind, then lets support morally to encourage it as youths. Some people may not like this idea, but I bet you this will create positive awareness and more hope in the system we operate in Nigeria and create better chance for others on merit. @Bebrief: Pls reframe the initial write up for publication to reflect on the idea postulated here. This should be done on behalf of NNPC online hopefuls. Any suggestion in this regard is welcomed.

Good day house,

I am one of the new intakes for the GT position.
    However, I have situation that may hinder me from resuming at the specified date. I will like to know if anyone in the house has a contact number or email for HR people in NNPC.
    You can send me a PM.
    I will really appreciate any help that I can get.
    Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1 View Post
    Well, I want to take this medium to congratulate those who have moved from hopefuls to employee. Go make your impact felt.

I just got my own letter (GH) delivered this morning. I am however currently pursuing my MSc which I am billed to finish by September this year. I need some form of advice as resumption date is set for 6th of August.

Thanks
    I advise you dont play with the job. NNPC provides you a good career life. You may miss some exams in your masters because of the job but I tell you it doesn't really matter,you can finish it up next year. If you go for your masters and leave NNPC,I am not sure you can 'finsih' the NNPC job next year,the way you would have done your masters as I said above. A bird in the hand is the only bird! Shalom!
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPACALON View Post
    my dear nnpc colleagues, having collected my nnpc apptmnt letter, i have a tough decision just got ptdf phd oss scholarship and need your voice of advice pls help
    Scholarship is all about your studies being paid for. If you pay for it and still have the option of coming back to your job or taking up another job,that's still a better choice. Take up the NNPC job,and you can always pay for your PHD,with the job experience,and the PHD when you are done with it,you have many more chances! Shalom!
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast