+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Topic: New NNPC employees thread

Re: New NNPC employees thread

Quote Originally Posted by kalokalo View Post
    Gud mornin guys.please, someone need to clear the air on the issue of police clearance.will it be done on resumption of duty or before? What are the procedures?anone with coorect info shuld respond.this is urgent!!!!!!

i was made to understand that the medical will be conducted by the nnpc medical team while, for the police clearance,
    a letter will be given by nnpc to direct new in-take to a police station for clearance( in terms of biometrics ie ur picture, finger prints and stuff will be taken) to be sure u r free from crime (or ever been convicted before or wanted).
    Allahu......All i want is your Favor

Thanks stephen a...

Quote Originally Posted by oloks View Post
    i was made to understand that the medical will be conducted by the nnpc medical team while, for the police clearance,
    a letter will be given by nnpc to direct new in-take to a police station for clearance( in terms of biometrics ie ur picture, finger prints and stuff will be taken) to be sure u r free from crime (or ever been convicted before or wanted).
    pls does any1 in d house know what they look out for concerning the medical examination? what ailments would cause sm1 to be dropped?

pls does any1 knows how the medical examination is done? is it possible to drop sm1 wth medical issues?

you cant be dropped on medical grounds.it is illegal in nigeria.even if you are disabled,NNPC will employ you,ok? no fear
    Quote Originally Posted by namieo View Post
    pls does any1 knows how the medical examination is done? is it possible to drop sm1 wth medical issues?

nope, all you claims whether academic, professional and working claims, are going to be vetted by security.
    Quote Originally Posted by oloks View Post

Now dat sm1 has gotten nnpc letter, is there any reason dat ll make nnpc drop u? I hv a job @ hand but dont want 2 resign cos of uncertainty. U know how jobs are in this country, i hp sm1 is feeling me. Advice pls.

@ yusufwaziri, can only be dropped if u manipulated ur results or u've been convicted of a very serious crime. D medicals 'll test if u re fit 4 d job u re to be assigned, if u re not u'l b given d one u can fit into. JUST MY THOUGHT.

@ yusufwaziri,
    can only be dropped if u manipulated ur results or u've been convicted of a very serious crime. D medicals 'll test if u re fit 4 d job u re to be assigned, if u re not u'l b given d one u can fit into.
    JUST MY THOUGHT.

Thanks naijak.

few new news dew... Other may soon join you. Hmmm...

shut up ur mouth .u ar yoruba man.dnt clem akwa ibom. And listen im nt tribalistic in nature Ok. Wen sum1 says d trut.u guys wnts 2kil d pesin. I dint hate any body or tribe ok.bt al im tryin2say ,is 4us 2stop tribalism and religios crises ok. Becus yoruba in ofice cant ofer job2igbo tribe&riverlin tribe, hausa in politice cant alow igbo2rule, yet wil stil clem 1nigeria. Lets watch al dis tin and lets tink and stop it now or neva.4it nt2couse anoda war or crisis.But 1luv house .i luv u al and im a hapy man o.bt lets chek my ward dia is sence in it o

Good day guys, please my bro is expecting his letter. Is it that its being dispatched by state or course (he read elect/cpt engr) or is it GT (IT)? not sure but any takers?

+ Reply
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast