+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: New invitation for aptitude test on dec 16 for nig breweries-mactay consulting

Re: New invitation for aptitude test on dec 16 for nig breweries-mactay consulting

i applied for trainee engineer but i have not received any mail for assessment center.
    pls has anyone been invited for trainee engineer?

Re: New invitation for aptitude test on dec 16 for nig breweries-mactay consulting

@SGO,@HYDROGEN80 I received my invitation for trainee engineer for assessment center to hold on wed 22 Feb. Cheers
    Khaki no be leather.

To dose dat hav been invited, all d best nd to dose still waitin, dnt lose faith, keep d hopes alive... was told its goin to b in batches... its well

Good to knw that some people have received mails for the next stage. I'm in the Trainee Engr category like Hydrogen80 and SGO am still waiting here. All the best to those who are attending Assessment Centre this week. Go and come with the good news. God is Able!!!
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by bozoris View Post
    @SGO,@HYDROGEN80 I received my invitation for trainee engineer for assessment center to hold on wed 22 Feb. Cheers
    Good luck to those attending d assessment center today.May God's favor be with you.

hello guys,i just received a mail invite for ASSESSMENT CENTER. for wed 29th,.
    for trainee engineer.
    so guys check ur mails!

what should we be expecting?
    any clue from the house?

hydrogen80 We are 2geda on this one. Let's go and have fun. C u there. God is Able!!!
    Keep Moving.

SGO

@hydrogen80.Same here buh mine is 27th Feb.
    House any clues?

Quote Originally Posted by the chosen one View Post
    Good luck to those attending d assessment center today.May God's favor be with you.
    Please those in d house that did the interview today shld please hint us on general questios and other general info.I would also like to know how long d whole assessment center took today.what is d entire arrangement like?

@chosen one..i also receivd d invite for assessment on d 29th..pls those dat had dia own today,lets known d format

@SGO kindly and passionately report back to the house on your assessment ,
    since urs is for 27th
    i wish you all the best!

SGO

@hydrogen80.No wahala.God help us.Buh people wey don do theirs shd hint us.I tink dt's d essence of ds forum.E no hinda una success 4 d interview nw.Wht wil b wil b nw.I trust my God.

wow!! jst got mine for 1st March...anybdy in same category? @all hotjobbers, go grab d offer...its well

+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast