+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: New invitation for aptitude test on dec 16 for nig breweries-mactay consulting

New invitation for aptitude test on dec 16 for nig breweries-mactay consulting

I received a text message and mail for test from mactay consulting for dec 16.anybody with similar mail/text.and was it the same questions that was given in april at national theatre .pls i need help ooo

Re: New invitation for aptitude test on dec 16 for nig breweries-mactay consulting

Dont think so

Re: New invitation for aptitude test on dec 16 for nig breweries-mactay consulting

Chosen one. I also received the same text message. I was invited for the December 10th test but did not attend. So i got another invitation maybe they checked there records and found out that i did not attend the first test. I think they must have thought that we did not get the mail on time that is why this time they decided to use both text message and email address. Those that wrote on Saturday said it was two parts general gmaths type questions and then brewery questions, but this time the brewery 16 December. I wish you god's speed although i wont be attending because God has blessed me with an OIL JOB WORTH 10000 times better. It is well, go with the GRACE OF GOD upon your life. One Love

Chosen one To add again i meant to say this time the brewery questions were a little more in depth than the last time so just concentrate on in depth brewery questions and general gmaths like the one we did before.

What type of brewery questions should someone called for sales executive be expecting(are they more of safety questions or like the number of crates per pallet or how to promote sales or what), are the brewery based questions same for all or based on what position one is invited for?

CEO am not sure but it loooks like they have a rescheduled test and we dont know what to expect. But my advice is prepare vigorously in all aspects.

But i believe the general test will be conventional Gmaths but the function test i guess it will be brewery related. So prepare for everything concerning brewery. I.e The production aspect the marketing distribution and entire process involved in brewerin to be on the safe side.

It is well.

I was invited for the aptitude test dated 10th dec 2011 but did not attend cos i attended the april 1st dis yr at the national theater in lagos. and now i have been invited for another one to take place 7th jan 2012. pls is there one with similar e-mail. pls share.

Good day DDKUNLE.

I also received the text message. Just prepare to go and do your best apparently they have acquired some more locations and want to staff the new breweries with competent staff.

As for me God has blessed me with a Job 10000 times better and will not be attending.

Godspeed as you all write the exam.

Safe

Kindly confirm. Is the invite for those that applied to NBplc as trainee brewer or technical brewer during the April 2011 recruitment that mactays consult conducted at the national art theatre?

Quote Originally Posted by agbocarbon View Post
    kindly confirm. Is the invite for those that applied to nbplc as trainee brewer or technical brewer during the april 2011 recruitment that mactays consult conducted at the national art theatre?

yes,but it seems the number is less

Any news on the results of the test conducted by Mac Tay on the 7th of this month?

They started sending out mails today requesting that a recruitment information form be filled and attached alongside your CV and sent as a reply to the mail received. It is well.
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post
    They started sending out mails today requesting that a recruitment information form be filled and attached alongside your CV and sent as a reply to the mail received. It is well.
    yeah, dats tru Henry, guess d submission shuld not b later dan today... wot r we to xpect for d next stage? its well

+ Reply
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast