+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NETCO Interview

bb1

NETCO Interview

Pls, people in the house, who has done interview with NETCO b4, a subsidiary to NNPC and indigenous national engineering company.How its interview always be. Ur info is highly needed.

Re: NETCO Interview

When did u apply and what position did u apply for.

@bb1 I was also shortlisted for an interview at netco for next week. Do u happen to be a computer science graduate? Cos I am not really sure what position I am going to be interviewed for.

bb1

trillville, Likewise me, I don't know the position being invited for. I don't even know how they got my cv, I also studied computing.when is ur day and time of interview? mine is thur 10am.

just wondering how they do recruit and shortlist.anyway they are into facility maintenance and process engineering(operations). so take your time to know how to interprete P I & D, flow diagrams,basic engineering questions and with a good HSE Background for experience folks,the sky is your starting point.but don't forget God is the ultimate whether you know the HR manager or not.best wishes

bb1

What is P I & D ?

Quote Originally Posted by engrikpefua View Post
    just wondering how they do recruit and shortlist.anyway they are into facility maintenance and process engineering(operations). so take your time to know how to interprete P I & D, flow diagrams,basic engineering questions and with a good HSE Background for experience folks,the sky is your starting point.but don't forget God is the ultimate whether you know the HR manager or not.best wishes

Just browse it and u'll get a lot in it. it means process and instrumentation diagram or some people may call it Piping and instrumentation diagram. its a drawing that shows you a more detailed flow of a process in a plant. u might have to browse for ISA 5.1 standard (I think) to understand d meaning of d symbols used in P&ID. if u don't find d standard,just Google it.

bb1

PID is a controller abbreviating from Proportional , Integral, Differential terms of error in a control system( Compensator, Actuator, Plant, Sensor and process variables). but i think we are called for IT

Since u applied for I.T position, I don't see dem asking u questions on P&IDs, except if u r interviewing for piping or process engineering positn. Questns shud b close to networking, troubleshooting, not sure but most likely. They are into EPCM but in reality, dey are an engineering design firm 4 all these IOCs (Int. Oil Coys).
    All d best.

@bb1, When did u get dis IV, did u apply 4 NETCO? Is dis an extension of d NNPC recruitment? When did NETCO place adverts for dis recruitment? Where u invited as experienced?
    pls I need to know.. I am an NNPC hopeful BTW

just review ur cv and prepare to defend what u wrote on ur cv...not really a big deal...all the very best

bb1

Honestly, I don't know how they got my contact, it might be that I have applied b4 with a different contact, got from people I know or from NNPC? I don't even know if it for entry level or experience hire but God dey.

Quote Originally Posted by naijapatriot12 View Post
    @bb1, When did u get dis IV, did u apply 4 NETCO? Is dis an extension of d NNPC recruitment? When did NETCO place adverts for dis recruitment? Where u invited as experienced?
    pls I need to know.. I am an NNPC hopeful BTW

+ Reply