+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cipha

Topic: Nddc/unitar hopefuls

Nddc/unitar hopefuls

Names of successful candidates was published in The Nations newspaper of May 5 2011. If you can't reach the paper you can call me to check your name for you. Pls if there is anyone with info on when and where drilling guys will be going should pls share with the house. You can still call me so that we can share info. Thanks

Re: Nddc/unitar hopefuls

Bro pls is it 4 nddc schorlaship stuf or what? Pls put ur fone nos! Thanx 4 d info

Which of d NDDC/UNITAR programs are u talkin about? Was ther a test held dis yr?..Cos d 1 I know is d NDDC/UNITAR Skills Specific Training which d 2nd batch of participants should have returned by now from Namibia where d training was held for 1 month. Anyway u didnt add ur no. In ur post.
    Triple-C likes this.

Pls I'm sorry for not including my number, just that I forgot. Here is my no. 08094233118. I'm talking about NDDC/UNITAR OIL INDUSTRY SPECIFIC SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME. I'm aware that the first batch of safety guys had returned to the country and I think the next batch should be outside now. What I will like to know is when and where others will be going. If there is any info pls share.

@Enemitop and to those who care to know. Very true, the 1st and 2nd batch of Safety Trainees have concluded training in Walvis Bay, Namibia. As a matter of fact, the 2nd batch just left Walvis Bay on Saturday, being 28th May, and they are now in Naija as I type. Currently, I'm undergoing my own training in Instrumentation and Control in Walvis Bay, Namibia, under the auspices of NDDC/UNITAR. By the way, the RSSDA/UNITAR guys are also here with us. Now, as for where the NDDC/UNITAR Drilling trainees would be sent for training, I think it would be Walvis Bay, Namibia too. But as for when? I have not even an aorta of idea. You guys should just keep your fingers crossed, don't travel far, and get ready cos u could be called any time with little time to prepare. That's all I can say for now, guys. Good luck!

Thanks Davo. Pls lets get more info on the training. Congrats and good luck. Enjoy the training

Quote Originally Posted by davo3286 View Post
    @Enemitop and to those who care to know. Very true, the 1st and 2nd batch of Safety Trainees have concluded training in Walvis Bay, Namibia. As a matter of fact, the 2nd batch just left Walvis Bay on Saturday, being 28th May, and they are now in Naija as I type. Currently, I'm undergoing my own training in Instrumentation and Control in Walvis Bay, Namibia, under the auspices of NDDC/UNITAR. By the way, the RSSDA/UNITAR guys are also here with us. Now, as for where the NDDC/UNITAR Drilling trainees would be sent for training, I think it would be Walvis Bay, Namibia too. But as for when? I have not even an aorta of idea. You guys should just keep your fingers crossed, don't travel far, and get ready cos u could be called any time with little time to prepare. That's all I can say for now, guys. Good luck!
    pls how can one get the form? Is it a yearly program? [email protected]

@Kcnoble: Just keep ur ears open, NDDC adverts are always on their websites and The Nation newspapers. Diff programmes r always comin up.

+ Reply