+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Nddc test

werent u invited?am stil waitin to hear d cut off.more gists plz

Re: Nddc test

i got 41 and i havent received any invitation yet so i guess the cut off is above 41

I think the cut off point is fixed btw the highest and the lowest scored mark from each of the state. If the highest from a particular state is 45, it's likely that someone that scored 40 will be invited. I know someone from my state who scored 50, but unfortunately, he's not invited. So the best question, I think, should be "the guy who scored 42 and was invited, where is he from?" After then we can now know why we are not invited. It's just my own thinking o.

Any news from d interview? Pls let us know. Thanks

How do u know its state by state?Pls d guy dat scored 50 and was not invited where is he from? The pple from dat state must be too good o.

The guy is from akwa ibom state

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUREMAN View Post
    Texas.gues u were also invited.wat was ur score and course.do u av idea of d cut off and do u knw if they have finishd sending out invites.. Thanks
    @ NDSUREMAN. Yes I will be going for the interview. I scored well over 50. No, I don't know what the cut off is & if they are still sending IV.

Thanks guys for the info. I wrote mine on the 12th of April. Electrical and score 58 but haven't got a call, text or email yet. How do they call people for the next stage? Is it in batches or Niger Delta states and when will the interview end. Would really appreciate if someone fills me in b/c i am all the way in Accra. Thank you

Anyway i am from Bayelsa State if that will help to determine why i didnt get the IV. Thanks once again

Quote Originally Posted by timpa View Post
    Thanks guys for the info. I wrote mine on the 12th of April. Electrical and score 58 but haven't got a call, text or email yet. How do they call people for the next stage? Is it in batches or Niger Delta states and when will the interview end. Would really appreciate if someone fills me in b/c i am all the way in Accra. Thank you
    Maybe you have bee called but they could not get to you because you are not in Nigeria. They called by sending sms. So that may explain why you have not got the invite. That your score was pretty high. What is your course of study?

Quote Originally Posted by kessy2011 View Post
    Maybe you have bee called but they could not get to you because you are not in Nigeria. They called by sending sms. So that may explain why you have not got the invite. That your score was pretty high. What is your course of study?
    Thanks for your response and concern. I use my MTN Nigerian line (08030892121) here and it's active and i receive sms' and calls but just charged for roaming it. I also got the invitation for the test here thru' an sms from them. So i guess that doesn't explain it. Few guys that even scored 45 and slightly above also complained on not been shortlisted. I just want to know the reasons why. I studied Electrical/ Electronics Eng.

Timpa u are from bayelsa, studied electrical and scored 58, u did not receive text or mail. Ur case has no explanation o.

Good pple of the house, I hail ooo.

Can those that had their interview share some experience with us. What was it like? What was the configuration like- state of origin, officer 2s, 1s, managers etc?

Would there be other invites coming soon?

Happy week ahead!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast