+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Re: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

@ ARCHIES , pls check ur inbox.....

Junior Member surajudeenomolabake's Avatar

@ ObaShell, i ll apreciate if u can forward the link to my mailbox ASAP [email protected]. Thanks
    Imagine the world without Chemistry-Nuts is it!

PLS KINDLY FORWARD THE LINK TO [email protected]
    Thanks

@Donkane; When i read your post first i thought about ignoring it..But i just have to clear the Air...
    If you had been following the thread from the beginning i posted a link publicly when people where complaining that the NDDC guys removed the link on their website. After about a week they closed the application unlawfully when they said eariler on that application Closes on the 30th of August...
    Because of that, i had to look for a means to have access to their website so that those who have not registered will have the oppurtunity to do so. Yesterday i have been on my laptop sending the links to those who need it without charging a dime, at least those that got the links can testify to that.
    Now if i had posted the link publicly people will still have access to it Today,Tomorrow and it will cause a lot of problem when they start the selection process so i thought it wise to hide the link so that at the expiration of 30th August there will be no access to it.

Now coming to your Insults....I am very disappointed at your comment may God bless You...

@Obashell, you totally dignified Donkane's show of Ineptitude in a public forum such as this, forgive his insolence. Thanks for the link, other folks contacted me when you went offline and i sent it to them.

@Donkane: U just displayed very shallow thinking and a very unnecessary show of rudeness, not just to Obashell, but to the house in general. Now that he has placed U where U belong, I hope U hide Ur face in shame.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

ARCHIES: Thanks for giving it to others and also clearing the Air..I av forgiven Him already.

You guys are really great. I got an info that they need about 200ppl. Incase you know any legislator at Abuja, contact him/her. They have huge say on whom to take from their zones/constituency.

for those that applied using the nddcscholarships.com site, i have just confirmed from the nddc headquarters that those applications are still very valid. so no cause for alarm
    @ chikallo, you may look here and there for help, but I have come to know that if God does not help anyone, no one can......i suggest you look to him first!

For this matter, God na my legislator. I'm in faith-mode.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

I was offline yesterday only 2 discover that d leeway 2 d site came up... Much 10nks 2 ObaShell.
    @ObaShell, @Archies n @All,
    kindly send d link 2 me [email protected]. I Couldn't apply because of d movement for my recommendation letter only 2 discover its not needed for d application. Plz send d link let me try my Goodluck. GOD BLESS YOU.
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

instead of you guys praying on how to meet-up registrations 4 most of UK schools dis september, you are there exchanging words with ur selves. Most UK schools starts september ending.Remember one of the condition is that you should get ur visa,that means u need a bank statement to do that, just look at the timing. They should do something fast.

pls send me the link@ obashell///// my email address is [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast