+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Re: NDDC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

Morning All,

as regards the text message that some NDDC scholars got to reconfirm their details and school account numbers, pls note that the message is not a scam and everyone including those that didn't receive the message are advised to do so. For the benefit of those that didn't receive the message, find it herebelow:
    " dear students, kindly reconfirm the following information urgently to enable us remit your fees. 1. Your full name and name of university 2. Student id/ref number from the university 3. The amount of your tuition fees 4. Degree in view Msc or Phd 5.Specializations 6. payment reference number and the school account details. Thanks Engr osmond Adiele" send the message to 08165178229. A friend that went to their office confirmed the information and that you don't have to travel down to submit the info required.

SHALOM!!!
    Na God get power!

Quote Originally Posted by kehindeakin
    Morning All,

as regards the text message that some NDDC scholars got to reconfirm their details and school account numbers, pls note that the message is not a scam and everyone including those that didn't receive the message are advised to do so. For the benefit of those that didn't receive the message, find it herebelow:
    " dear students, kindly reconfirm the following information urgently to enable us remit your fees. 1. Your full name and name of university 2. Student id/ref number from the university 3. The amount of your tuition fees 4. Degree in view Msc or Phd 5.Specializations 6. payment reference number and the school account details. Thanks Engr osmond Adiele" send the message to 08165178229. A friend that went to their office confirmed the information and that you don't have to travel down to submit the info required.

SHALOM!!!
    @prince et al and house, could someone actually confirm or verify these claims cos it is dangerous sending such vital info to unknown person so as to avoid identity theft. Pls i need a NDDC scholar in the house to confirm these directive.
    @house. why is the thread suddenly suddenly barren of information; we need to keep it flowin with info, plssssssssss. Some of us are already in the UK so we rely solely on what our colleagues post on naijahotjobs. Thank you.

@prince et al,pls can one with a 2.2 apply?

@meet_tope...the information including the phone number pasted by Kehindeakin are just in time and authentic...

@Kehindeakin...thanks for taking time out from your busy schedule to this vital information for all...GOD bless, favour and surprise you...as it is written...

For GOD is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love...Hebrews 6:10a...

...info@Prince et al...

@uchefra...sorry for respondng late to your enquiry...

...NDDC'S advert on this scholarship makes no mention of undergraduate grades...

...but do well to peruse Lekansipa's post and Prince et al's last post on page 24 of this blog...

...I hope you find this info helpful...but always remember...as it is written...

For with GOD nothing is impossible...Luke 1:37...

...feedback@Prince et al., 2011...

@prince et el r u ena d phd guy. If yes pls could u call me. I lost my contacts. Coventry guy*

...THANK YOU LORD...

@prince et al and house; does anyone know if they've started paying into school accts and how do dey intend paying the maintenance fees. Lets keep this thread alive. Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

@ prince e , have they paid your school?. Some one told me, that they have started paying

@scholar's et al...

tuition fees have been paid but it will take between 5-7 working days before it hits your institution's account...but do well to notify them of the payment...

maintenance funds will only be paid into our foreign bank accounts...for those of us who are UK bound, you will need a letter from your institution before you can open a bank account...once you are armed with that letter you are sure to have a UK bank account maximum 7days...

I feel cool as a scholar but...

I feel great as an Ambassador for Christ...Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God...2Corinthians 5:20...

...Shalom..

@paulok
    please how wil i know if my own is paid?, can you give my the number of someone in NDDC that i can cal to find out

@engineerharry, u cld call MR. OSMOND on 08165178229. The last time i called him, he sid the MD hd signed the papers and it hd been sent to finance dept for disbursment of fund. Pls update the house of any new development after calling him. Cheers.

does any1 need help on visa application?

+ Reply
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast