+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: A must read 4 all NHJ

Re: A must read 4 all NHJ

The rate of scam nowadays is going in an unprecedented scale. They use various means today. The method they use today with someone else might be different from the one they will use tomorrow. But the only way they can get somebody is when an individual is very desperate to get something be it job or money.
    People who are involved in these scams are people who think that; 'scamming' is the only way they can make it in life. I pray that these people should desist from such acts and turn to GOD for guidance. Let them not use the unemployment situation to justify their conducts, because that will never be an excuse before GOD.
    GOD actually is up there seeing all our plight in life, and HE really cares for each and everyone us. Let's continue to do our best, keep our paths straight no matter what.

"A young man I used to, I have also grown old, And yet I have not seen anyone righteous left entirely, Nor his offspring looking for bread" This is a favorite quote from the psalmist. It is true for anyone who trusts in GOD's caring qualities.
    Last edited by maxweber; Aug 19th, 11 at 11:14 am.
    gzl likes this.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Yea is very true i got mine somtimes last year but i managed to pull some few strings and gbooom the scammer went off...na God go punish them generation

Experienced something like that too.

The guy sent me a text to say that he was in my NYSC set. He asked me whether I was working yet, and that he just called to inform me of an opening in Agip, where he works. He said he got in through his brother-in-law and asked if I will be interested in working there.

I called the number and he said I will have to buy the application form for N10,000 cos that was how he got his own job too. He then sent me a number, claiming it belongs to his brother-in-law and that I should call him for further details.

After giving it some good thought, I knew it must be a scam. The name he called me in the message is my first name that nobody really knew me by while I was doing NYSC. I decided just to let the whole thing pass

In fact, I just saw the text on my phone now, extract:

(My name), Hw are u hpe fin my name is ******* ur kopa mate @ Niger State. Ve u gotten a job if no call me 4 urgent info I work with Agip oil company R/S

Lets be careful sha, heartless people are all around.

Cheers

House is really crazy!! one lady called me and said she wanted to give her own slot to me in Shellvron, I wasted some money trying to place who she was, but by mere giving erronic spelling of chevron I sense some iota of mischeviousness in it, but then I press harder. but later told her never to call my line again or the God of Thurnder will visit her and she rendered all sorts of abuses on me saying that I have foolishly lost my opportunity to work in Chevron again by talking to her rudely.
    But the most surprising thing is that how did she got to know that I once worked Chevron and no longer with them.
    Scammer!. They are smart. But we are smarter than them. God will expose all their tricks. The number of the lady that called me is 08034686761. I just hope this MTN sim registration ends so I can use it to track the person. They will never go unpunished.

Dis guys hav cut up wit me like dat, d only succeeded in wasting my credit. House b ware !

it is all out of Desperacy from job seekers that lead them into scamming or scam victim. Graduates should not fall so cheap plz. Take it easy, no short cut to success. Thank u

it is all out of Desperacy from job seekers that lead them into scamming or scam victim. Graduates should not fall so cheap plz. Take it easy, no short cut to success. Thank u

[QUOTE=aleksdeguy;508124]Mine is totally different...

I got a call from a man who called himself Comrade Edward Obahor. He claimed he works with NNPC. He told me the board of directors sent my CV to him. To my greatest surprise, He read major points on my CV to my hearing, all in his attempt to make me fall for his plan.

He gave me the requirements, which include: 4 passport photographs and an acc. with either UBA or Zenith Bank. He asked me to go look for some amount of money which will be paid to a certain acc. Number he'll give me. He told me the Board of directors must be settled before they'll approve my appointment.

He asked me to call him back whenever I'm ready to pay the money. To verify, I called and told him I had no money. ......

Yahoo boys turn Graduates are sitting at home JOBLESS, what do we expect. An idle hand is the devils workshop. I Swear we need to catch this bloody bastards! Just Imagine?? Watch out O! i am sure there are more to come.

Well, this is not new. This SCAM is one of the oldest in the books. The perpetrators are just trying to "revamp" it.
    Please beware and pass the message to your family friends and loved ones who might fall victim.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

yea dats vry true o.

Dey got my sista, she fell 4 d nysc info dey knew abt her n so paid 4 d 15k indegene form abi LG IDENTIFICATION.
    THANKS 2 HER BRODAS, WE INTERVENED ASAP WEN SHE TOLD US OF HER LUCKY JOB. LOL...
    WE TELL HER 2 RUN SHARP SHARP... SHE L8R SED DEY REQUESTED 4 ABT 60K AGN.

ALL D SAME, THANK GOD 4 INFO AND DIS SITE. I KNW NO MEMBER OF THIS SITE WILL FALL VICTIM 2 SCAM COZ WE'R VRY INFORMED N ALERT...

scammers everywhere... be smart while searching...

Shine your eyes. Scammers are never giving up.......

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast