+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: MPN-ESSO Post Graduate Scholarship Application OUT!!!!!!!

MPN-ESSO Post Graduate Scholarship Application OUT!!!!!!!

Exxon Mobil applications for International post graduate scholarship is out......
    check this out: Mobil - Esso National Scholarship scheme
    E

Re: MPN-ESSO Post Graduate Scholarship Application OUT!!!!!!!

Thanks men...we shall apply and broadcast!!!

its saying applications not open

@random_guy: nOOOh!!!, thats not what its saying...it loads a new page for your application details and documents. try again
    E

Abeg guyz, watz d test format like??
    E

for those without a scan copy of university id card(summited it to the school in exchange of certificate), what do we do?

only that for undergraduates is available now i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by random_guy View Post
    its saying applications not open
    For some reason it didnt work with google chrome.. Darn stupid browser. Works well with IE. I have a question. I have admission to 2 schools in the UK but i hate the UK system and just applied for applying sake and because its soo darn easy to apply and i am about to write my GRE in a week or so. My question is if i am able to get the Mobil Scholarship with submitting a UK schools offer of admission will i be able to change it once my US admission is out> In short words i mean can Mobil accept to reroute the funds to the US school if its the same course after you obtain the scholarship...
    Please i am earnestly waiting for reply..

and for people that have previously applied how did you go about the ID card uploading thing. I submitted mine to my school. i dont think schgools allow u carry defunct ID cards...

You can change if you decide to. First secure the scholarship.

Quote Originally Posted by random_guy View Post
    For some reason it didnt work with google chrome.. Darn stupid browser. Works well with IE. I have a question. I have admission to 2 schools in the UK but i hate the UK system and just applied for applying sake and because its soo darn easy to apply and i am about to write my GRE in a week or so. My question is if i am able to get the Mobil Scholarship with submitting a UK schools offer of admission will i be able to change it once my US admission is out> In short words i mean can Mobil accept to reroute the funds to the US school if its the same course after you obtain the scholarship...
    Please i am earnestly waiting for reply..

Please wats the student id card stuff about? I submitted mine to my undergrad sch. Or is it that for the post gradutae that we vent gotten?

@ramdon guy. You cannot change it for the simple fact that UK is giving you admission for 2011/2012 session which esso is sponsoring. Unfortunately, all US and Canadian schools have closed their admission to that session (it ended february 2011.Admission deadline for some schools was December 2010). Your GRE will only facilitate 2012/2013 sessional admission for you in the US. You may well wait till next year to apply for esso scholarship if you want your dream realised.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    @ramdon guy. You cannot change it for the simple fact that UK is giving you admission for 2011/2012 session which esso is sponsoring. Unfortunately, all US and Canadian schools have closed their admission to that session (it ended february 2011.Admission deadline for some schools was December 2010). Your GRE will only facilitate 2012/2013 sessional admission for you in the US. You may well wait till next year to apply for esso scholarship if you want your dream realised.
    @phoneline although i appreciate your response but i beg to differ. You should know i have done some research already and wont waste my application fees and all before delving into that. Im applying to CalPoly Pomona, which is a top recruiting school for Chevron Corporation in the US, El Segundo and San Ramon refineries take Control Systems engineers from there a lot. their deadline for submission of all documents for that course is July 15th for this Fall 2011, so it is very much on. im taking GRE mid june. results take 10-15 days to get to the school all my documents are with them except my GRE scores so i know the drill very well.

Most important question for this scholarship is pleaaaase what are we to do about this University ID card matter. I dont have mine again as i submitted it to my school as i left. Please a quick response from someone who has experience in this matter will be appreciated as time is running out for applications.. Thanks and God bless

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast