+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: Mobil Interview

Re: Mobil Interview

@ navy_sephiroth,

How soon were u called and told that u passed the interview Was it immediately, the following day or after a week?

@ House,
    How many series of interview does one have to pass through before getting a job with Mobil How also do they get to notify successful applicants?

@ navy_sephiroth,
    Still expecting an answer from you...

[quote=Tall Chic ]
    @ House,
    How many series of interview does one have to pass through before getting a job with Mobil How also do they get to notify successful applicants?

/quote]

I meant the successful applicants who passed the first stage of the interview...How are they contacted?

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Chic
    @ House,
    I believe each recruitment process is unique and influenced by such factors as urgency of the recruiting manger(the mgr in whose department there is an opening), the number of openings, the number of people to be interviewed and the performance of those interviewed, etc...

When I say unique, I mean, depending on the need at hand and the number of people to be interviewed, you get to do the screening interview with a HR rep and some members of staff(with at least one top placed), next would be with the hiring manager and some members of his staff or with another manager, those successful will progress to interview(have a discussion) with the recruiting GM(the GM in charge of the department withing which there is an opening), successful candidates get to do the medicals and de-ja-vu!!!!

WRT; how MPN contacts you when you have succeeded at any of the stages, they will always send you a mail to this effect, remember to also check your spam(you never can tell what your spam setting is...though you can change the spam setting). In a case you have an interview, they will also call or send a text msg in addition to the mail.

Please those with different entry routes and experiences should be share, like I said, each recruitment exercise is unique.

I hope this info is useful...

hi guys, i must commend the professional manner in which members have handled this discussions, i've been to forums where our so-called graduates can't express themselves, not to talk of facing an interview board, but from what i've seen here, i believe our country is blessed with individuals who know their onions and can defend it anywhere, tripple c, george and the rest of the crew, kudos to you all and for the interview guy, we go meet for the top (lol). one luv all.
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

@tall chic, sorry I haven't replied in a long while. Work at my office is most hectic. Straight to the point:

First thing is evrything tripple C says is down to the book. Naturally if u were inquisitive during your interview you would have been told when you will most likely hear from them. It usually depend on the amount of interviewees.. Start looking out from a week , two weeks max. Then as was done during my time and as I believe is d norm there should be two stages, the last being with the GM of your hiring dept and the HR lead.. Just be very confident by then..

Good luck to you and all of us that hope for employment.

Tripple C abeg send me your fone no. Or blackberry PIN make we yarn..lol..we dey the same ship..was wondering if you have filled the some critical forms like that...

Ah! @navy and tripple-c, I think I have info for u both. Called Tosin yesterday and he said that his supervisor had made her final decision and that this wud be conveyed to us same yesterday (which Im guessing hasnt happened) or b4 the end of next week. hmm.............the wait continues

***coughs*** I think my heart just skipped a beat..impish dis info is critical oh.please send ur contact make we yarn as well, have a few questions...dis final decision I wonder if its from HR or the hiring dept. God has our backs, impish , tripple C we will all meet oursewlves there finally..

[quote=navy_sephiroth ]
    ***coughs*** I think my heart just skipped a beat..impish dis info is critical oh.please send ur contact make we yarn as well, have a few questions...dis final decision I wonder if its from HR or the hiring dept. God has our backs, impish , tripple C we will all meet oursewlves there finally..
    [/quote

...Mine skipped two beats, wow!!!, very excellent news,
    @Impish, thanks 4 constantly "pinging" the MPN HR, the info is very crucial just like navy_sephiroth has said, could you guys also send your contacts( I am sending mine immediately to you 2), at this level networking and collabo makes the journey shorter 4 all of us.

See U guys at the top...that is where you truly belong

My email is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by navy_sephiroth
    @tall chic, sorry I haven't replied in a long while. Work at my office is most hectic. Straight to the point:

First thing is evrything tripple C says is down to the book. Naturally if u were inquisitive during your interview you would have been told when you will most likely hear from them. It usually depend on the amount of interviewees.. Start looking out from a week , two weeks max. Then as was done during my time and as I believe is d norm there should be two stages, the last being with the GM of your hiring dept and the HR lead.. Just be very confident by then..

Good luck to you and all of us that hope for employment.

/quote]

Alas! I get to hear from you navy. I remember I was inquisitive during the interview and I was told plainly that I will be contacted in a week's time... Obviously, that time has elapsed... Is that their own way of dismissing people they do not want? I want to know and I really don't know what to do.

I didn't know u are already working.

They will definitely contact you, be positive. I felt the same way too. Make sure u check ur spam folder and most importantly keep in touch with ur mates that were part of the interview...yer I'm working.served with chevron and they kept me on for some service contract. Buh u knw wat the real deal is..MPN..mobil producing.not some service contract job. We are grateful for all we have though. Just be positive and call ur mates oh.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast