+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: MANTRACT CALLING SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE 4 INTERVIEW

gzl

Re: MANTRACT CALLING SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE 4 INTERVIEW

@maxweber, lol . But it was traumatic exposing a fresh graduate of Elect/Elect to such uncensored Technical questions. Dem wan fall my morale but God pass dem. MORALE!.........HIGH!
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Mantrac

Na the spirit we all need! Do not let your morale low but boost it up no matter what. For the Technical test? Mantrac know say the test no easy. Those questions suppose to be what they should ask trainees after their training program.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

gzl

I wonder what questions will be asked after training. Maybe dem go ask dem to construct/fabricate generator & tractor.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

AutoCAD

Prepare and equip yourself with the knowledge of AutoCAD while you wait. You never can tell what your interview will turn out to be. Many have lost plum jobs because they couldn't sketch a line with CAD in a hands-on interview session. Be wise. Hurry! Call 08131501239
    Heal the world, however positively you can.

guys, i heard mantrac actually invited guys wit b.tech instead of b.eng so i dont knw if it's true

gzl

What about B.Sc.?

the persons called on 16th wat position did dey apply for? I will like to know hw many persons where called from PH city. Why can't we do ours in our state? Hope dey will pay our trans.
    Dey should nt expose us to the risk of travelling to lagos

the persons called on 16th wat position did dey apply for? I will like to know hw many persons where called from PH city. Why can't we do ours in our state? Hope dey will pay our trans.
    Dey should nt expose us to the risk of travelling to lagos

Mantrac

When the advert came out for Service Engineer Trainee they stated that they need B.Sc./HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering( Minimum of second class lower). So those with the above qualifications who were successful in the tests conducted might have been invited.

For the 16th day invitees? I think the Electrical guys have that day. PH guys were invited too. But I wonder why it won't be done in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja respectively since these are locations for postings later. Everything nowadays is turning to be in Lagos. I'm thinking of advising all job seekers to relocate to Lagos. How do you guys see that? Maybe we will tell the government to build jobseeker's estate or lodges in Lagos.

For T-fare allowances after tests/interviews? Hardly do some organizations do that now. Everybody just dey OYO(On Your Own). But MANTRAC suppose do something oh! Aleast for travelling for the two tests conducted and at the same time the forthcoming interviews. Cheeh E no easy oh! GOD dey shah. Wishing all invitees success. GOD can do it...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12