+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: MANTRACT CALLING SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE 4 INTERVIEW

MANTRACT CALLING SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE 4 INTERVIEW

With reference to the advertisement placed by Mantrac Nigeria Limited in the Guardian Newspapers on 10th November, 2009 and your success at the Aptitude and Technical Tests conducted thereafter, you are hereby invited for an interview for the position of Service Engineer Trainee as scheduled below:

Venue: Mantrac Nigeria Limited

2, Billingsway (Off Secretariat Road)

Oregun Industrial Estate, Lagos State.

Date: Wednesday 17th March, 2010

Time: 9.00am

You should bring along with you 5 copies of your Curriculum Vitae, two recent passport photographs and all original / photocopies of your credentials including WASC/GCE result, birth certificate, and NYSC discharge certificate as well as a copy of this invitation letter. Also, if you can drive and have a valid driver license, come with the original and the photocopy.

Kindly confirm your attendance via this email address.
    WE NEED MATRACT MODE OF INTERVIEW PLS

God is suprising me. Thank GOD

Thanks man.

For the benefit of those doubting.

@Donald777, how far? God can do it.
    Thank you all.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

gzl

Re: MANTRACT CALLING SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE 4 INTERVIEW

@drisumusa, thanks for informing us. I'll wait on the Lord for my time.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl, dem neva call u?

it is true. i also heard electrical and mech will do the inter view separately

With reference to the advertisement placed by Mantrac Nigeria Limited in the Guardian Newspapers on 10th November, 2009 and your success at the Aptitude and Technical Tests conducted thereafter, you are hereby invited for an interview for the position of Service Engineer Trainee as scheduled below:

Venue: Mantrac Nigeria Limited

2, Billingsway (Off Secretariat Road)

Oregun Industrial Estate, Lagos State.

Date: Tuesday 16th March, 2010

Time: 9.00am

You should bring along with you 5 copies of your Curriculum Vitae, two recent passport photographs and all original / photocopies of your credentials including WASC/GCE result, birth certificate, and NYSC discharge certificate as well as a copy of this invitation letter. Also, if you can drive and have a valid driver license, come with the original and the photocopy.

Kindly confirm your attendance via this email address.

Best regards....?

ENIAFE ADEWUMI

Human Resources Services Manager

Mantrac

2 Billingsway, Oregun Industrial Estate

P.M.B 21480, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Mobile +234 8033525942, 08033259967

Tel: +234(0)1-2716300 Ext 50163

Email: [email protected]

www.mantracnigeria.com

"Every crisis in man's life is a prelude to either a rise or fall, depending on how he handles his problems".

@drisumusa ur date is different from mine, are u a mech graduate

WELL, WATS RILY HAPPENIN? IS ITI RILY TRUE DAT MANTYRAC HAS ACTUALLY STRTD CALLIN 4 INTERVIEW? SO MANY OF US DIDNT GET D IV. AM SHORT OF WORDS.

GUYs don't be too excited or disappointed over Mantrac. Its just ok for experience and to have some change on U. It really is not a breakthrough .
    Please don't assume you have the job because you've been invited for the interview, I made this assumption and it didn't really pay .
    Then when you've got the job, get the training and keep looking for a GOOD JOB and if you already have a Job u like, PLEASE don't drop it cause of Mantrac o.
    All the best to us all

IT'S A PITY DT I MISSED IT. I KNEW THOSE HYDRAULIC N CAT QUESTIONS WERE TOUGHER N SHARPER DAN A TWO EDGED SWORD, UNLIKE QUESTIONS 4RM ODA ENGINEERING COMPANIES. I CN CONFIDENTLY BEAT MY CHEST DT SOM OF US WHO DINT GET D IV R GOOD. ATFA GRADUATIN 4RM D UNI., POLY, ETC., N DOIN D NYSC, NO XPERIENCE WATSOEVA. IS IT EASY 2 ANSWER QUESTIONS ON HW 2 REPAIR CAT ENGINES WEN ASKD 4 D 1ST TIME? THOSE WHO GOT D IV SHLD STILL PRAY HARD COS ITS NOT OVA TIL IT IS.

gzl

@Baron GreenBack, them never call me o. I no really dey apprehensive about MANTRAC cos I heard they're not really a breakthrough, moreover I have other tempting offers elsewhere coming very soon. In addition, it seems they really wanted only those who have done mechanic work before cos that their useless Technical Test was not meant for a fresh Engineering Graduate.
    @Donald777, they are more than a 2-edged sword but have also come to "Steal, Kill, & to Destroy." Dem no pass my God. God pass them.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Mantrac

Please, do not be discouraged if you were not invited. The technical test was not easy, it was CAT questions per se. Kai, Mantrac set questions wey really turn guys head on the 7th of January 2010 especially Electrical guys wey write another test after others leave hall.
    I wonder how the interviews will look like. Maybe they will ask guys to draw caterpillar engines or to lift the engines. Who knows?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

gzl

Dem fall my hand

Mantrac

@gzl, e be like say de thing dey touch u now. A beg no vex too much because that ur muscles wey u don build finish if u go their office/workshop u fit scatter their engines/buildings beyond repairs.
    God go do am for you. Maybe na de other side go work. So no lose hope oh!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast