+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: M. Sc. Petroleum Engineering and Project Development for Engineering graduates

Re: M. Sc. Petroleum Engineering and Project Development for Engineering graduates

Is 10000 naira all you need for the trainning? I am Highly interested but dont have any relative in PH and dont have job. Any provision for accomodation?

Re: M. Sc. Petroleum Engineering and Project Development for Engineering graduates

Is't only engr.. graduate? What of sciences can they apply?

Can HND in holder in Mech. Eng. apply?

What is the requirement for the program I have HND in Chemical Engineering, can I apply for the program?

Newbie frankenny002@yahoo.co.uk's Avatar

cant HND in elect/elect engineering apply., we jst ve to stop all this discrimination bt bsc and hnd....afterall, we spent thesame nos of years in school.practically and theoritically we are beta than them....

am unable to submit my application at shell, after filling all the necessary forms, i did not c the sbmit button, what will i do.

what is our hope of gettin a job, when we are not connected, thousands of interviews, application here and there but yet we keep on searchin and applyying, well we put our trust and hope in God. I kno God, which is the greatest of all connections......

...hope of getting a job when you are not connected...? Abi, and you say you re putting your trust in God, no be so, then you are contradicting ur self. Once you re on God's side, you re already connected. You do not need man's approval. Okay! Keep trusting him, one day all will be set.

Thanks alot for this wonderful info. Pls can HND holder apply and is there provision for accomodation for people living outside PH.

ONISOKIEN please can we chat? what year did you pass out of IPS

No HNDs, No Sciences. Just Second Class Upper Engineering graduates or second class lower company sponsored staff with experience.

Once admitted (pass test and interview), you are entitled to tuition fee ($12,500) scholarship from TOTAL. You shall also be provided with all lecture materials free. but you shall provide ur own accommodation fee of about N150,000 in IPS lodge. There is also an acceptance fee of N100,000. So total financial commitment from you is N250K.

Facilities are world class (free internet access, air conditioned classroom, e-library, etc) with lecturers from UNIPORT (40%), IFP France (40%) and OIL & GAS INDUSTRY (20%).

Let's not forget ur 50% chance of becoming employed in TOTAL after the program.

IPS also allows you to seek for sponsorship else where especially the annual ESSO NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP and JDZ (Sao Tome and Principe Scholarship) of which IPS students have very good track record.

Good luck guys. Just pay 10K and apply, try ur best and get the admission and see what other scholarships you can grab to see urself through the ever rewarding MSC in Pet. Engrg.

ebot64 has said it all

@ Olumeks and ebot64
    what happens if one is not able to get scholarship? esso is over and I'm not sure when JDZ would start accepting applications
    so please tell me , what happens if i can't come up with the 12500?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast