+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Lng recruitment

Re: Lng recruitment

Good day house,i'm Mmiri & very new to the house.Registered with the house long ago but wasn't active due to the fact that i started working after NYSC and not 2 good with net surfin.
    I know that i have aired cos i have not for once given info to d house,may be cos i dnt have any,dnt know how 2 do it or may be 2 busy.
    The issue here is that i applied for the nlng experience hire recruitment on the 14th of dec.2010,got a call some three weeks back and a follow up letter to come for an aptitude test eko hotel and suites.
    The big issue here is,i have never gone for any apt test before.For interview,by HIS grace i will do well.It may sound funny but that's d truth.
    Pls,could d house help me out concerning how to go about the test and if there is any 1 who can arrange with me regarding practice for 10 days there will be a fee i'm ready to let go.
    Pls pardon my ignorance & give a positive reply.

Thanks

Hello nna,i got the call mail as well inviting me to come for an apt test at Eko hotel and suites

Pls revert

the test format is SHL. Go to www.shldirect.com for practice test.

Quote Originally Posted by bolaji jumoke esther View Post
    Does any 1 has info on lng recruitment. I got a call from them and since then there has been no follow up. Was any other person called.
    i didnt oh

which position did you people apply for? i applied for the records and payment officer position and no iv yet

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12