+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Lng recruitment

Lng recruitment

Does any 1 has info on lng recruitment. I got a call from them and since then there has been no follow up. Was any other person called.

Re: Lng recruitment

whhen were u called

when and how did you apply and for what position?

how did u apply?u did nt post on this forum wen the opening ws on,its nw u are asking aftr u got a call.

Jonsin person

Pls. don't crucify the poster!! Afteral, the NLNG position has been discussed on this forum for some weeks back when some even posted the link sent 2 them. All these JJCs should learn how to comment on this forum

Good day all, i really don't know which location you people are for now. we submitted our CV's with LNG around last week of November/December 2010 in Portharcourt, up till now, we have nt got any info from them. I mean, non of us here have receive any call, text massages or E-mail, so advice you to discard that call is not a genuine one. Cheers men…..

nna

Friends, I applied for the NLNG job in the first week of December, 2010. However, I got a call from their office in Lagos on the 2nd of February, 2011 telling me that they have received my application, but that I did not submit my NYSC discharge. So the person that called me gave me the email adress to send my scaned copy of my nysc discharge. Since then, I have not heard any thing from them again. I still have the line with which the person called me.

Don't crucify the creator of the thread. She has never posted much or perhaps did not know how, She's like many of us, join the NHJ and then hope to see vacancies posted for them. she has posted only two. Please if you have an answer give it to her.

nna

Bolaji Jumoke Esther, pls when you received the call from them, what were you told? I mean, what did they ask you to do? Personally I got the same call, and was asked to scan my nysc certificate. Pls, keep me posted

Bro. and Sis. there's nothing 4 now. anything coming will just burst like Can.
    how be it let;s keep watching

nna

I received an email inviting me for a written test in Lagos on the 22nd march,2011 by 12noon. Do we have people in the house that got this message? D test will be conducted by NSML.

Please house mates,learn to be accommodating to all no matter the question asked,a little bit of politeness would do no one any harm.I'm appealing.....please.One love.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast