You can get any job through connection. IT job is not an exception, but one thing I know is this: you may not leave that level if you do not possess the skill required. Over the years, my approach to training is not just to help people pass exams, besides, anyone one can pass exam (thanks to dumps). You seldom find trainers out there that can train you for the job, but I can. My area of expertise is on Windows Server Technologies. My tools are Windows Servers and Exchange Servers. I’ve been training for about 4 years, so, it’s my passion that still makes me stick to you guys. 1. Windows Server 2008 2. Exchange Server 2007 3. Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Money? If I see your drive to learn, then money won’t be an issue. Atleast I give more value than most popular IT training brands that collect so much and read textbooks (I fell victim to their pranks, and advert bait once) . Kick off Date: July 4, 2012 Venue: 12 Unity Road, Ikeja, Lagos. In this training, you’ll get; Mentoring, coaching, job support, 100% hands-on, etc. Trainer Adekugbe David Folorunsho (mcse,mcsa,mcdba,mcts, mcitp,itil, mcsa-cloud) 08035794444 [email protected] [email protected]