@Can do
ok guyz. I am back from the interview!
How did it go?...well, have you ever had the experience of preparing for a really 'tough' exam only to get to the hall and see fundamental easy questions that make u wonder why u spent all those hrs jacking?..well thats exactly what it was like...

Well basically i got into the office and the white guy introduced himself as Chris. his first question..'Introduce urself, and talk me through ur CV'.
I spend some minutes telling him about my engineering background and my degree in general (skip secondary school please). then i went ahead and talked him through my work experiences..
the rest of the interview was strictly based on my work experience guyz...so please dont put something you cant defend!
I was asked about safety precausions i take while working, the number of people i worked with and what my roles were in the different companies...how i handled issues of safety and conflict in the workplace..etc
no questions about lafarge policies, competency questions, what do you know about the company etc...
the only awkward moment for me was when they asked about what salary i was expecting. I tried to dodge the question but he insisted that i give him a figure? well i researched online b4hand and what lafarge pay mtce supervisor in USA is about $46k (which translates to abot N500k/month) so i told him within the range of 300k-500k depending on experience. i couldnt read his body language this time..but my gut feeling was that they may be paying lower than that.(so you mite wanna go lower if they askd you)
The interview lasted 30mins, becos the next persons apointment was by 3.30pm.
when he askd me 'are there any questions?' after asking him some job related ones i asked when one could expect feedback of this interview..he said by August! becos thats when the project is expectet to start. and he hinted that passing this interview is a step toward another interview.
I think i can safely assume that this interview was a 'technical interview' and the next one would be th HRinterview where those kinda questions about company and ur competencies get asked.
Other people that were interviewd today (at a separate office of course) are those that applied for 'Protocol Officer'
thats pretty much it. any questions?

How far?Have u been called,cos u said the white man said he will call by august.