+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Lafarge now calling for interview!!!!

Re: Lafarge now calling for interview!!!!

For the time and effort spent on giving the house this insightful feedback, thanks a bunch, Can Do. Now, if only someone can authoritatively tell us whether Sales people have been interviewed or not.....

@eeyore, I am yet to hear anybody has been called for the sales position. Let's just be calm.

guyz anyone else got that call yet?

guys,i would lyk to if anybody applied for senior lab technician,whether anyone ave been called for interview except @can Do

Very informative can do

guys,anyone else got invite 4 interveiw except @cando.i wil lyk to if anyone applied 4 senior lab tech

I think by now we should learn to take our minds off this wait. this is too much.

@zymbol,some senior quality control technicians were interviewed around mid of April.But were told they would be trained,cos most of them dont have the required experience,probably start with junior engineers.Lafarge will soon complete their project,to be commissioned soon.Well, there is still little chance to be call for interview.

House! I ran into an old friend that works with Lafarge. According to him, he did not take any test. He joined after we wrote the sales test. He is attached to logistics dept. He also told me he's been seeing some new faces recently(new entrants) in that same dept.
    What I do not know is whether the logistics dept is an offshoot of sales dept over there. If so, I think the issue is getting more complicated. Whoever has another insider should please help us confirm what is happening.

@Realmay...i really dont know what you mean he dint write test but wrote sales test. One thing i realized when i went for my interview was that those on the sixth floor dint know of my appointment because the position was for a different project called Lakatabu Project. so my interviewrs were different from those who came for protocol officer interview.

@can do, I really dont know what you dont understand. I said the guy did not write any test at all but he joined Lafarge in April ie after we wrote the test in march. I hope you'l get this.
    Can Do likes this.

Cando u r right, i knw about lakatabu but the thing is they are taking too long to get to some persons dat succeeded in the test. Here is my story: i did a test with lafarge organised by dragnet at chamcity ikeja March 30th about ten of us, got an sms dat same day inviting me for interview 2days later at their plant in ewekoro where i met others who had applied and did the test long ago. Ok fyne, that did'nt go well anyway cos d position i was being interviewed for required minimum 2 yrs on d job experience wen i'm a fresh grad. I actually did nt do any online application my resume got to HR thru a friend, so i did'nt knw about d position until i met d panel (two separate panelist, 1st one had 3persons and second one 2persons). Anyway i urge u guys in da house to be patient, cos the project is still on so there's allota hope, just have faith. God is able.
    Keep Moving.

House! this wait is much. Are we sure the compulsory reduction in the price of cement is not responsible for this non-invitation?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast