+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: KPMG/PWC

KPMG/PWC

House pls which should i go for . KPMG or Pricewaterhouse and coopers.

Re: KPMG/PWC

Hey! Congrats man. They Both are cool, since they are all in the same business.
    Though KPMG has more Popularity than Price water H.C., They both give the same thing.
    I'm Jealous and Happy for u. U must be a 2.1?
    Its well go and enjoy ur Job with any one you choose. God has blessed u. Grab it.
    N

Also, it depends on the kind of experience you require. If you want more audit experience, got to PwC but if you want more consulting/tax experience, go to KPMG. U rise faster in PwC than in KPMG. PwC is 2 years to become a senior while KPMG is 3 years. However, KPMG pays slightly more than PwC especially when you become chartered. BUT, the work for the 2 places na die!
    God is good

KPMG is more internationally recognised as an honourable & prestigeous firm of upright generation. with KPMG Profile, ur career fair is opened up professionally though PWC is a highly credible organisation & with slightly higher PAY but not as internationally rated as KPMG.
    [color=blue]It's not as if d duo pays wonderfully but AN EXCELLENT CAREER PROFILE.[/color]

Congrats man,

congrats bro. i really pray dat my test with KPMG will be successful so that i can achieve my goal of becoming a chartered accountant. Congrats. I'm happy 4 u.

kpmg

Tata didnt say he has gotten a job with any of KPMG/PWC. He just needed advice in case he wants to apply. His previous post shows he has no knowledge of what KPMG does. That cannot be said of whom has attended like 4 interviews with KPMG.

@COMO, i beg to differ. KPMG is more recognised IN Nigeria but PwC is more recognised internationally.
    It has consistently been rated No 1 accounting firm for the past 3 years and No 1 best place to work.

I maintain what i said earlier. It depends on what you want out of your career and if you want audit or consulting experience.
    God is good

Congrats man! Did you got a job with them or u are about to apply to the place? Besides, I also wrote KPMG test last November and passed but I have not been called for resumption or further interview? Pls when did u do your test? thanks

@amusan which unit did u apply to? have you done any interviews yet and how many?

+ Reply