+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Invitation for interview

Invitation for interview

A friend of mine was invited for Maersk Liner Graduate Programme selection test and he also has another interview to attend same time and date in a Leading communication company.

Kindly advise as he don’t know which one to attend. Anyone who know about Maersk Liner Graduate Programme should please help.

Re: Invitation for interview

I think he should attend the interview cos he is closer to getting the job. I feel the probability of passing the Maersk test coupled with d corresponding series of interviews is lower than that of passing the communication coy's interview though I passed the Maersk test in 2008. The guy should try to get to the interview venue early, he could be fortunate to be interviewed early enough to also take part in the test cos d test is likely not 2 start at the fixed time.

interview and test no be mate. interview is a step closer but test is still tentative. draw up a feasibility plan and weigh

Hi "edayoung"
    I dont know much about the prog but the little I read about it on their web revealed its a comprehensive training exercise where opportunities abound, but then I'll advice that he gives priority to the interview after which he can go for the test if there's time. I applied for the same but yet to get their invite. Can I confirm from anybody if its strictly for Master's Degree holder or I applied with Bachelor's degree....I'll appreciate if "bigbrodanaija" who wrote the test b4 can respond to dis.
    Tx

Funny enough I applied then with an HND cos I didn't have a degree then and I was invited for the test. I passed it and got a mail to forward my CV to the same address that mailed me. I did and that was the end, I didn't hear from them anymore. Probably bcos I had an HND only.

Now that I have a degree, I applied for the programme but didn't get the test invitation. Goodluck 2 invited guyz!

It's well!

You applied with HND yet you don't have a degree?

Guy, I no understand ur question o! Then I had only an HND and was planning to go 2 d university for a degree. I applied with d HND, was invited 4 d test, passed and was mailed to forward my CV 2 an address. I did that but got no response. I later enrolled 4 a degree programme and completed it last year. I applied 4 dis MLGP but wasn't invited 4 d test probably cos of my age. Shikena!

Sorry mate but is HND not a degree?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post
    Funny enough I applied then with an HND cos I didn't have a degree then and I was invited for the test. I passed it and got a mail to forward my CV to the same address that mailed me. I did and that was the end, I didn't hear from them anymore. Probably bcos I had an HND only.

Now that I have a degree, I applied for the programme but didn't get the test invitation. Goodluck 2 invited guyz!

It's well!

Bros,na wa 4 u o!dem even dey correct u,u no still decode am.HND na degree too, no vex!!

Na degree o ma broda. Na Nigerian employer dey confuse me. No mind me jare. It's well!

I am highly disappointd here:HND is NOT a degree people.HND is Higher National Diploma.

Which one is highly disappointed. We all know that HND is a diploma. Guyz are only refering it as a degree cos they are at par. Don't get it twisted bro! Abeg make we no start dis HND-BSc thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post
    Na degree o ma broda. Na Nigerian employer dey confuse me. No mind me jare. It's well!
    I am happy you now realise that. Package yourself well and the your possibilities will be endless. Good luck!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast