+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Invitation for aptitude test for graduate trainee in dangote sugar refinery.

Invitation for aptitude test for graduate trainee in dangote sugar refinery.

Did any in the house received from this no:08038730039 for aptitude holding on 31 of Jan.2012 at 20 apapa wharf,Lagos.I just received the test.What do i expect.THANKS.

Re: Invitation for aptitude test for graduate trainee in dangote sugar refinery.

i need a reply urgently pls.

Re: Invitation for aptitude test for graduate trainee in dangote sugar refinery.

Recieved same. Please what do we expect. Any useful will be appreciated. Thanks.

Recieved same. Please what do we expect. Any useful information. will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, Lucky you.Cos I hardly come here unlike before I got my job. As for what you asked for..It is purely mathematics in gmats form a separate theory question mostly from thermodynamics..I was shocked when I wrote mine cos I didn't expect it....Try as much as possible know how to covert some units to anothers..Like Btu,lbs,and other temperature coversions.. A question would also come on flowrates-fluid mechanics if am not mistaking..I can't remember all sha...ehe...Try to know definition of entalpy, entropy and other forms of enery in thermodynamic..dealing with systems and it's surroundings... I believe you should be ƓơơƉ to go..Take care and goodluck..Na one silly India guy go set the question even carry una shine

Thanks bros,God bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by adexzy007 View Post
    Hi, Lucky you.Cos I hardly come here unlike before I got my job. As for what you asked for..It is purely mathematics in gmats form a separate theory question mostly from thermodynamics..I was shocked when I wrote mine cos I didn't expect it....Try as much as possible know how to covert some units to anothers..Like Btu,lbs,and other temperature coversions...Take care and goodluck..Na one silly India guy go set the question even carry una shine
    Hi I just wanted to ask what the entry level salary for graduates is and whether we will be based in apapa or ikoyi? Plus does the test also have a verbal and logical reasoning section and does the maths comprise of bar charts and pie charts? Thank you

pls what kind of questions are asked in these interviews?

Pls does anyone in the house know abt the upcoming november, 2012 dangote graduate engineers training aptitude test?

i want to apply! Pls help

+ Reply