+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Japaul invites for aptitude test - dredge master trainee: Please i need a head up!!!

Japaul invites for aptitude test - dredge master trainee: Please i need a head up!!!

I got this mail today:

Dear Applicant
    Please refer to your application for the above advertised role in our company. We wish to invite you for an aptitude test as follows:
    Date: Saturday, March 19, 2011
    Time: 1pm
    Batch ID. Batch B
    Duration: 1 hour
    Venue: Civic Palace Hotel, near PH Civic Center Moscow Road
    Kindly note that you are to come with your calculator, the use of telephone or telephone calculator will not be allowed. Please print and come with a copy of this mail.
    Please be punctual.
    Regards.
    Adejumobi Johnson
    Group Human Resources Manager
    Japual Oil and Maritime Services Plc
    39 Eastern By-Pass
    Marine Base Port Harcourt
    Rivers State
    Our Vision is to be the Giant in all aspects of our Business
    we are quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange

I actually applied to the company last week.
    Please I need any necessary info about their pattern of test to guide me in the preparation.
    This year shall not pass you by!!!

Re: Japaul invites for aptitude test - dredge master trainee: Please i need a head up

A beg make una no de keep quite nah! Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp me out pllllllllllllllls!

Re: Japaul invites for aptitude test - dredge master trainee: Please i need a head up

concentrate on Quantitative & Verbal in GMAT, and review ur P.N Anyakoha Physics. Goodluck!

How come my honourable pple no de comment on this post, abi na only me Japaul invite for test? All attention has been shifted to NNPC recruitment.
    Abeg lets have a balanced house. Anyway sha its sign of a good thing to come.

U are not the only one. I was invited too in thesame venue. But am BATCH A starting by 10.00am

also did ooooooooooo. but did not recieve any IV. well best of luck my brother. what course did u study spydaman?

Goodluck colleagues

house,is it that no body has written japaul test before? abeg make una help us out nah"
    any info will be appreciated.
    thanks abunch.
    I

@esibaba: I read geology. @iykomoto@ Thanks a lot. @Ogedi@ God dey finally. The house is suffering nnpcmania and ptdfitis, maybe that why everyone is adamant.

@ALL dat wrote the TEST in PH 2day, I wish all of us SUCCESS in EXCESS.

+ Reply