+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: IF DPR DID NOT CALL YOU, FORGET IT...

IF DPR DID NOT CALL YOU, FORGET IT...

For those that did not receive any text message for test invitation, just don't give yourself unnecessary hope and headache. They have invited all those they wanted, be it Geology, Economics, Civil Engineering, Production Engineering or Yoruba. You don't need to bother creating any thread to ask if they're still inviting. I didn't get the text too and i was able to gather from a colleague-in-lectures that works at DPR that successful ones are those that got the message. A colleague that put in for Experienced Geophysicist got it. We don't even know the yardstick used in shortlisting. They presented the advert as if it was going to be a mass recruitment for each position and now,it's a different picture entirely. I'm greatly disappointed but i have no choice but to forge ahead. I wish the invitees success. God help us all.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

Re: IF DPR DID NOT CALL YOU, FORGET IT...

Wot abt dos of higher tech officer, hav they started calling them?
    D

Dpr

@drlag, Try to read properly my post. I said whether you registered for the position of Igbo engineering,yoruba science, hausa education or anything at all that came out in that advert, don't waste your time. They have invited the successful ones. Thank you.

P4E

@ Poster, i think i like ur style and confidence. All those who were invited i once more say CUDOS to u.
    @oilprince- I want to wish u and others who were invited SUCCESS. Pls grab hold of this opportunity, because only a few were called. Please Read up some Logical reasoning questions and some general mathematics,dont forget ur GMAT. This is based on another recent info i got from a friend. Gatecrashers may be allow, but may not be considered. Pls dont quote me i said MAY(PROBABILITY). Cheers.

Dpr

Info reveals that the questions were purely GMAT & course-specific questions for their last recruitment exercise but I doubt if it was eraproserve that conducted it then. Expect much calculations since it was indicated that you have to bring your calculator. I wish all invitees success once again.

Re: Dpr

Quote Originally Posted by rodeo - xavier
    @drlag, Try to read properly my post. I said whether you registered for the position of Igbo engineering,yoruba science, hausa education or anything at all that came out in that advert, don't waste your time. They have invited the successful ones. Thank you.
    guy u funny....looooooooooooooooooool

If you are not invited, you can invite yourself by GATECRASHING, theres hope for everyone be it invited or not,....

I was not invited and I got over it since last week. I don't know y some r still hanging on to it. Everyone can't be called, even if everyone is called, everyone can't be employed. So it's better to not even bother wasting time and money only to be cut-off at the final stage. Everyone's destiny is different. God destined some 4 Nestle, others 4 DPR, Shell, Total, PwC, Honeywell, Conoil, Glo, NLNG, Gsk, BAT and so on . . .

Success to all that where invited. The test shud consisit of mainly O'Level topics and a little GMAT.
    17th Wonder of the World

Dont even bother myself cos d more I stress n cry over spilled milk d more I lose energy to move on n face reality.so my friends if u were not called jus like me too there are several other vacancies yet to be out.Dont give up your miracle is on the way.

That's the spirit. We have to keep moving on.

rodeo i beg no kill us 4 here. igbo engineering? which course be that..........

@Rodeo Xavier:Well its good we come to terms wit reality.
    THOSE INVITED: Good Luck
    GATECRASHERS: Take Care
    UNIVITED:Onward Together!!

i Think DPR did not even look at the first batch od CV's that were submitted befor the eraproserve site went bad. i applied sucessfully befor then and did not apply again cos they advertised that multiple entries will be disqualified.
    i think i had a good chance cos i made a 2.1 in Geology. its just unfortunate that i was not called. but anyboy with the lagos venue should pls post it.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast