+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to convert your BB or Phone into an ATM MACHINE.......HOT SECRET

How to convert your BB or Phone into an ATM MACHINE.......HOT SECRET

INCREDIBLE YET TRUE:

HOW I TURNED MY BLACKBERRY TO AN AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE! (ATM)

You may be surprised at this time how possible this may seem, but you will send me a thank you text or call after reading this piece of writing. So it’s a choice and not a compromise, you hold it to yourself the discovery of the secrets or remain uninformed.

I know you won’t like to deny yourself this great privilege to discover this secret, so avoid every distraction now and spare yourself few minutes for this great brain transplant that will put you ahead of all.

My great Friend,

BEFORE YOU GO FURTHER, let me quickly tell you a very wise story. There was a man, who was very rich and had only one child (a son). At the point of death, he had already written and compiled his will and delivered to the family Lawyer.

After he died, the lawyer was sent for, without hesitation the lawyer came. The family members asked “Do you have a written will of the deceased”? he responded with excitement “yes I do” they asked again, can you read it now? He replied yes of course.

The expectation was that since the man had only one son there will be no need for any will as everything will be willed to the boy. But surprisingly, the reverse was the case as he also had so many servants in which they were also beneficiaries of the will.

Eventually, the lawyer read the will as thus: Amongst all my houses, cars, Companies etc. my son has only one option to choose. It is either he chooses Houses or cars, or Companies etc. but must not choose more than one. Therefore, after he has chosen, the rest of the properties should be given to the servants.

At that point, there were so many thinking in the young man’s mind, so many advises from different people got to him. But eventually the lawyer advised the young man to give himself some time and think over it again before he finally chooses. The young man did just as advised by the lawyer and got a good idea eventually.

He said to himself, if I choose houses no car, no company, and no money. But if I choose these servants what they have I will also share with them. He ended up choosing the servants and got everything together with the servant. A wise thought and not being greedy.

SO WHY THIS LONG STORIES?
    Yes, I actually expected that; we at E-global Consult have learnt a lot from this great story and that is one of the reasons we have decided to share with

you the knowledge we’ve got.

I actually didn’t know this — and wouldn’t have been able to find it — had I not read the Best New Smartphone Handsets & Devices Article at CTIA’s Smartphone outlet. Susan Payne, RIM’s vice president of BlackBerry Connect, wrote that Research In Motion had actually won a technical Oscar. She didn’t get into further details, nor did I think it’s an appropriate follow-up at the time.

Thanks to the Internet, though, looking it up was not a breeze.

Our conscience will never rest if we refuse to show you this secret that has since worked for us.

WHAT’S REALLY THE SECRET?
    It’s very obvious that you have a Blackberry phone or any other phone or may have intension of buying one soon. Now the question is “was Blackberry meant for fun alone”?

A hell NO! Ignorance has deprived many of us the privilege to benefit from what every other person benefits. One of the reasons why you have once failed to re-subscribe or felt reluctant about the subscription is because it has not yielded any result for you.
    Yes, it also happened to me initially before my discovery of this great secret I am about sharing with you.
    The secret pack reads, “HOW TO TURN YOUR BLACKBERRY TO AN AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM)”

You mean ATM? Yes of course! When your cell phone keeps feeding your bank account frequently, and pushes it out for use or for investment from an ATM, then what do you call that? A Blackberry? It won’t be a mistake if you call it a Moneyberry LOL.

ARE SURE OF THIS?
    It’s more than just being sure. I didn’t want to rush in giving you assurance about this secret, but I have to tell you this: It is even more than 100% Guarantee with this secret in your hands.

HOW DO I GET A COPY OF THIS SECRET?
    Although, you are privilege to read this, but I am sorry it’s not for everybody especially the doubting Thomas. However, we have 10 slots for ten (10) smart people to fill the form below.
    Bottom of Form
    At first I wanted to sell this secret for a huge amount of money, but I later thought of it and the blessings I will get if saw this as a seed in your life. Remember the story you read at the beginning of this sales page? Yes, the end state of it was that we are not greedy just as the young man in question wasn’t.

DID YOU SAY FOR FREE
    You heard me loud and clear. If I ask you to pay for it, sure you will because it does worth paying for; but here we say keep your money and send us just an appreciation.

JUST AN APPRECIATION
    Hmmmmm, you are still skeptical about it? Anyway, the first time this Product hit the market it was sold for N5000 and those who bought have sent several thank you messages to us.

It’s quite unfortunate that now that you have a chance to discover and excel, you may still not utilize it.
    Ah! How can you say so? Only the way you are reading tells me that you feel it can’t work and it’s just the usual gimmicks used by Internet Marketers.
    But wait a minute, what have you got to lose here? NOTHING! All the risk is on us and you have Zero risk to bear. Although we have just 20 copies of this product and at the moment, more than 20,000 people are reading the same page you are reading.
    You should know the next step to take before the entry closes…

PLEASE WHAT DO I DO NEXT
    As earlier stated, you are getting this product with an expectation to get an appreciation from you. So how do I appreciate? To say thank you for helping us with this information, kindly make a deposit of N1000 into the account details below:

Account Name: Onwuba Kelvin Okechukwu
    Account No.: 0041771058
    Bank:GTB

Step 2: After payment, pick up your cell phone and send us an SMS with the following details: Name, Email Address, Teller Number, to 08035869366. E.g (Chukwuebuka Ahmed, [email protected], 234567890 to 08035869366).

What’s the guarantee in these material? After getting the materials, you can’t convert your Blackberry to an ATM as promised, it simply means we don’t deserve to keep your appreciation, kindly ask for a refund of the money you paid in appreciation of the Product and it will be refunded without complaints.
    Note that there would have been no chicken, if the egg had refused to arch.

P.S: The action you take today is what will determine your future. Procrastinators always have the word “HAD I KNOWN” would you like to be like them? The choice is yours.

P.P.S: You probably have tried every other keys but none seemed to open the door, don’t give up the last and probably the smallest in your possession might be the one to open the door. So why not give a try before you give up?

P.P.P.S: Now that you’re about to close the page, I hope you have copied the account details? If no, quickly do that as this offer may go off soon.

Best Regards,

Onwuba Kelvin
    For: E-global Consult Nig Team
    08035869366, 08188112672
    Onwuba Kelvin

For: E-global Consult Nig Team
    08035869366, 08188112672

Re: How to convert your BB or Phone into an ATM MACHINE.......HOT SECRET

Thanks bro.but u didn't say a little bit of d secret in ur said 'book'

petroleum training institute, effurun delta state.

Bt u said its free and apreciation cums after a gift has been given.

petroleum training institute, effurun delta state.

Bt u said its free and apreciation cums after a gift has been given. Gv me d gift and i will appreciate u wit tha 1k, i have put down ur acc details. [email protected]

That is a very good development. Let me start acting toward it by sharing the sum by my friends coz i don't want to be greedy as the man in the story, so that we will share the information. Hope i'm kind enough?

What i appreciate/enjoy most is the poster's convincing power. He proved himself a very good writer. Am so impressed about his writing. I wouldn't mind sending him money without even asking for any copy. Guy, you have a TALENT, keep it UP.

Dis man is a bloody scammer! Keep ur secret 2 urself. U won't explode! Ur secret is not a bomb!

Eggs hatch..not arch!

+ Reply