+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to make n15,000 a day & how to convert your p.c to a money making machine

How to make n15,000 a day & how to convert your p.c to a money making machine

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS MESSAGE, BECAUSE IT IS A SECRET THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT REVEAL TO YOU, BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I AM READY TO REVEAL THIS SECRET TO YOU, SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE,
    I CONGRATULATE YOU, DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN BUY LAPTOP FOR AS LOW AT #14,000 YES IS REAL, YOU CAN BUY GOOD, RELIABLE, DURABLE BRAND NEW LAPTOP FOR #14000 AND YOU CAN RESELL IT AT 35-N50,000 OR ANY PRICE THAT PAY YOU, YOU CAN MAKE AS MUCH AS #300,000 MONTHLY SELLING LAPTOPS, THIS IS GREATEST OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU, YOU DON'T NEED TO REFER ANY PERSON, WITH JUST #14,000 YOU CAN GET YOUR LAPTOP, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THIS IS A GREATEST OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY YOU ARE WAITING FOR, YOU CAN BECOME A LAPTOPS SELLER AND MAKE HUGH PROFIT FROM IT, SO TO GET THE PACKAGE YOU NEED JUST #5,000, BUY THIS PACKAGE FOR JUST #5,000. FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO BUY THIS PACKAGE YOU WILL GET ALL THESE BONUSES FOR FREE:
    ü*WHERE TO SHIP LAPTOP FROM OVERSEA WITH CHEAPEST PRICE EVER. (VALUE #5,000)
    ü*HOW TO FLASH ALL NOKIA PHONES(VALUE #11,000)
    ü*HOW TO CHANGE YOUR NIGERIAN PHONE NUMBER TO A U.K NUMBER (VALUE #1,500)
    ü*HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR MODEM TO USE ANY SIM CARD (VALUE #1,000)
    ü*LATEST FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE'S FOR YOUR PC……….
    ++ FOR THOSE THAT RESIDE IN LAGOS CAN GET A ONE ON ONE COACHING FROM ME++(ATTRACTS X-TRA CHARGES)
    GET ALL THESE BONUSES WHEN YOU ORDER THE PACKAGE FOR JUST #5,000. SO THIS ARE THE PAYMENT DETAILS:
    OCEANIC BANK
    ACCOUNT NAME: OGUH LEONARD .C
    ACCOUNT NO : 0031103346
    YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVER IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS.
    MY NUMBER IS 08065743482 or 07066209044
    HURRY WHILE IT’S HOT!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14k-laptop1.jpg   14k-laptop2.jpg  

Re: How to make n15,000 a day & how to convert your p.c to a money making machine

Y r u too greedy? D manual by Onome Maureen which u bought @N1500 or even got it free is what u want 2sell 5k!

+ Reply