+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HELP, PLEASE ON NNPC UPLOADS

HELP, PLEASE ON NNPC UPLOADS

PLS I MISTAKENLY UPLOADED MY WAEC CERTIFICATE TWICE,HOW CAN I DELETE/REMOVE ONE OF THEM.WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE RESET BUTTON?

Re: HELP, PLEASE ON NNPC UPLOADS

My brother, I made the same mistake too but you are talking of deleting, the main problem now is that the so called NNPC site can no longer open or upload now. Each time you refresh, it flash white screen that never recovers-how can I complete this application? house please help with any info to help revive the site!!!

PLS DONT BE AFRAID.ATLEAST YOU HAVE POSTED IT ALREADY AND YOUR PANIC CANNOT CHANGE THE SITUATION.I WILL ONLY ADVICE TO WAIT MAY BE THE SITE WILL STILL GO THROUGH.NOTE THAT THOSE THAT ARE THERE ARE ALSO HUMAN BEINGS AND THEY UNDERSTAND.

I think this is a serious issue and a solution is urgently needed. Guys I made the same mistake. All my attempts to upload my birth certificate (my first doc) seemed to have failed so I kept on trying only to discover that they were successful, but then I got the message like "maximun number of upload exceeded, you can no longer upload" meanwhile I still have some documents not yet uploaded.
    What is the way out?
    I sent a mail to [email protected], but I am yet to receive a reply

@jesus_is_lord, it seems u've not uploaded up to 5 documents (the total number of documents required 4 d graduate trainee position). If so, it means that ur application has not yet been triggered 4 saving as a completed registratn on their database. Hence,it is advisable to start a new application, this time use a different email address).

@ all, try opening the page @ 2:00am . That was what i did and it was successful.
    bukinkin

+ Reply