+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: HELP!!!! 2 Interviews On The Same Day!

Re: HELP!!!! 2 Interviews On The Same Day!

CONGRATS! But this is a really tight one, I ws about adding to wat ACEEMMANUEL & DUKEE 17 said, that is by utilising AERO advance booking discount flights, but read ur post again & saw whre NB said dat successful folks wld hv another intervew the nxt day, & u said Halliburton wldnt re-schedule.

Well, at this stage,ur best bet wld be to try re-scheduling NB, & if all attempts fail, then resort to attending Halliburton (hey we are talkin of an Oil coy here!). Shuttling the 2 in dis situation wld b too stressful & expensive, besides the probability of delays might affect u too. I hit almost d same type of Dilemma, although lighter, when I had to leave PH 4 Bayelsa in the mornin, finish a task & be back to PH by noon for DRILLOG exam a few months ago..trust me it wasnt funny..talkless of u doing same 4 Lagos.

Anyway, GOODLUCK with ur choices.

gzl

@Tripple-C: first of all I want to say congrats to you for these doors that are opening to you cos a lot of Nigerian grads are still waiting on God for a single test invitation, let alone an interview. Anyway, I don't envy you in any way cos I've always hoped I wouldn't find myself in such a situation considering the number of test & interview invites I get.
    I would advise you look unto the hills from where the ultimate help come, the LORD will direct your path. In my human opinion, attend the one that comes first and the LORD will make a way for the second to be at your convenience.......
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Congrats Tripple C for these two great opportunities you have. I would say if you can afford it, attand the first NB PLC on the 22nd. By evening latest you should know how you performed. Two scenarios; you will either be successful or not. If you are not successful, it means you will not be attending the panel interview the next day so the choice is easier, you simply hop on the next flight to attend your Halliburton interview on the 23rd.

Now the tough cookie. If you are successful, which I pray you will be, considering the fact that you don't know how long the panel interview may last, it might be tough for you to attend the NB PLC interview and still make it to PH for the other interview. I suggest you bone and attend the Halliburton because if your performance is really good at NB and they really want you, they will reschedule for you.

All in all, pray for guidance from God because we are only mere mortals and are advising you from our simple undrestanding of things.

Congrats again cos I know you will get one of these two jobs and best of luck!!!

Tripple C, naija guys have said it all, weather u like it or not, the Lord said u must u one tinny stone to kill 2 heavy bird. pray for Hilly to postpond then move ur down to Lag.....
    I wrote the NB but they didnt call me....
    What you say about me is none of my bizness!!!! Get dat!!!!

JUST THANK GOD HE DID IT FOR YOU UP TO THIS EXTENT.
    AS FOR ME, I WILL SUGGEST YOU GO FOR NB, (IF POSSIBLE YOU CAN BOOK A RETURN TICKET FROM LAGOS).
    REASONS
    1. NB WILL BE TRANSPARENT AND THE RESULT MIGHT COME OUT IMMEDIATELY FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS
    2. HALIBURTON RESULT WILL NOT COME OUT IMMEDIATELY AND WURUWURU IS TOO MUCH IN HALIBURTON, BUT GOD PASS THEM THIS TIME AROUND.
    3. NB WILL BE STRICT WITH TIMING
    4. HALIBURTON WILL BE FLEXIBLE SOMEHOW BUT THAT IS IF U COME LATE SAME DAY
    THATS MY OWN OPINION.
    WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

adb

@ Tripple-c, I want you to thank God seriously because he made this possible at this time after a long search. I also want to say a big congratulations to you as I believe you have a job already.I really don't have anything new to add but to sound a note of warning.I know someone who had an offer with Haliburton in 2008 and their set were even taken to Egypt for preliminary training but none of them was called for the real employment till now.Do not be enticed by the wave of Oil coy job.This is a true test of your character by God.Pray, watch and relax.I would be praying for you too for divine direction.God will guide you through.

My advice is attend the 1 that comes up the 1st, the one closest 2 ur current location, the 1 that will cost u less, the one u feel more comfortable with.

I have learnt that the best things in life r free and they come stress free.
    17th Wonder of the World

Uncle, I knw wit God on ur side, U wont make d wrong choice...I beliv U & I beliv God 4u. I strongly concur wit d opinion of gzl...

@Tripple-c,congrats.I believe this is ur set time.just as others have advised,pray about it and let God handle whatever u decide on.
    got the invite for NB too.have any idea wot d so calld assessment'll be on/about?

@Tripple-C congrats to u. I agree with wat most house member's wise ideas. Hand everything over to God and he will direct u and give u wisdom. As 4 me, go 4 d NB then if its possible 4 u 2 make it to PH 4 Halli fine but if not, relax and believe on God 4 NB. All things works 2geda 4 gud....It is well wit u. Cheers!

I pity tripple-C the most. Why? u may ask

In my place there is a proverb that says "he that pursues 2 rats, will lose out".

You really need to pray o, make the two no fizzle out.
    But if you ask me, go for Haliburton, call your pastor and then join faith to pray together so that it will be successful. Afterall all u nd is ONE REAL GOOD JOB-never two.
    Don't be carried away, my candid advise go for Haliburton...a settled mind can reason and respond intelligently than one that is confused up with another interview in another state.

Just my opinion; best of luck.

@Nero444, Testimony1, Geboosky, NwaAba, Adb, Akan A1, Okoriko, Zealuad, Original Kings, Slogo, et al, I really want to say a big 10x, 4 all ur sincere opinions and advice, "in the multitude of counsel, there is safety"

@Testimony1, 10x 4 ur objective analysis of the different cenarios that could play out on Tuesday and Wednesday, I pray God sees me through, and make all things easy on that day

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast