+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Topic: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Re: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Quote Originally Posted by efenurevic View Post
    I got a Regret Mail from [email protected] today, but i thought it was Boniface thats sends all mails..... the funny thing is i also go a regret mail on the 29th of May, also from [email protected], when i had not even done the interview. Can anyone please confirm if they got any such mails.
    I got a similar regret email from [email protected] today. The regret email Efe got on 29th must be for an application into one of the other positions advertised probably because he had one application in process as at that time. I got a similar one on that date for entry level postion - Well Design. Note: from my own observation only, success emails will usually come from [email protected] or through phone call even, while regret emails usually come from [email protected]. Wishing you guys the best. I believe that job was not definitely meant for me; perhaps God has something better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jibloh View Post
    I got a similar regret email from [email protected] today. The regret email Efe got on 29th must be for an application into one of the other positions advertised probably because he had one application in process as at that time. I got a similar one on that date for entry level postion - Well Design. Note: from my own observation only, success emails will usually come from [email protected] or through phone call even, while regret emails usually come from [email protected]. Wishing you guys the best. I believe that job was not definitely meant for me; perhaps God has something better for me.
    Have you really confirmed from your profile on halliburton jobs that you are rejected for this tcp position. Just to clarify if you are not receiving that in respect of other positions you might have applied for in the past.

Hey... i really don't think the mail from recruiter means u were not selected.......its just an automatic mail sender. Im still positive, cos like a said i got one like that on the 29th... if Boniface sends me a regret mail then i know its over, cos i dont understand how only 3 people get a regret mail, at least that the number i have counted so far...... and note this Boniface said during my Interview that the Interview was for all aspect of engineering not just TCP.. so if u are busy applying to others u find on their website u are just wasting ur time..... cos u will surely get a regret mail.

Quote Originally Posted by efenurevic View Post
    "so if u are busy applying to others u find on their website u are just wasting ur time, cos u will surely get a regret mail"
    This Judgement is flawed and a complete falacy, before you come to a conclusion about a fact, make sure you an authority or you have the facts. Point is, regret mails are sent through [email protected] and not from Boniface. Often times than none, the regret mails refer to the position you have applied for, here is an example. "Dear XXXXXXX, Thank you for your recent consideration of the 00232681 - Entry Level Engineer - TCP position. Unfortunately, you have not been chosen to move forward in the selection process. However, your candidate profile will be maintained in our active files. Please remember to keep your candidate profile unlocked as our recruiting team continuously searches our database to identify candidates with specific qualifications. We encourage you to visit Halliburton.jobs and register for a Job Agent. The Job Agent allows you to set up search criteria regarding Halliburton's jobs." I got the above from the recruitment team after the test in Lagos, though its been truncated to prove my point. I hope this clears the Air. Thanks

yondaimen has spoken!!!!!!!
    Case closed,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimen View Post
    This Judgement is flawed and a complete falacy, before you come to a conclusion about a fact, make sure you an authority or you have the facts. Point is, regret mails are sent through [email protected] and not from Boniface. Often times than none, the regret mails refer to the position you have applied for, here is an example. "Dear XXXXXXX, Thank you for your recent consideration of the 00232681 - Entry Level Engineer - TCP position. Unfortunately, you have not been chosen to move forward in the selection process. However, your candidate profile will be maintained in our active files. Please remember to keep your candidate profile unlocked as our recruiting team continuously searches our database to identify candidates with specific qualifications. We encourage you to visit Halliburton.jobs and register for a Job Agent. The Job Agent allows you to set up search criteria regarding Halliburton's jobs." I got the above from the recruitment team after the test in Lagos, though its been truncated to prove my point. I hope this clears the Air. Thanks
    Brother... i no be fight.... what boniface told us during the last day of the interview was and i qoute him...... the test and interview are for all positions and not just TCP.... I have gotten two regret since i wrote the test.... one came a day before my interview.....

I give up!

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimen View Post
    I give up!
    Lol............... no vex bros....ok did you do the interview

Got a mail this am from Bonny say we dey "swimming pool"

Boniface has started sending mails o. Please be on the lookout.

Yea, same swimming pool... LOL

what happens to those who haven't gotten any emails yet?

Either of 2 things. 1. You were successful and would soon be told to come and do medicals and resume 2. You were unsuccessfull and would soon be told that. My advice send Bonny a mail.
    neymar likes this.

+ Reply
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast