+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Topic: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Re: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

*** away from the performance of the PH guys.
    So @fadiboy, pls let this slide... We understand what U mean...

Intelligence/Talent is God-given, be humble.
    Fame is man-given, be thankful.
    Conceit is self-given, be thankful.

An interview invite is not the same as a medical invite.
    A medical invite is not the same as a job offer.
    A job offer doesn't translate to "happy ever after".

#Be guided
    saintneo, neymar, jayney and 3 others like this.

Intelligence/Talent is God-given, be humble.
    Fame is man-given, be thankful.
    Conceit is self-given, BE CAREFUL.

An interview invite is not the same as a medical invite.
    A medical invite is not the same as a job offer.
    A job offer doesn't translate to "happy ever after".

#Be guided
    saintneo, neymar and jayney like this.

who be this fadiboy sef?coming here and talking like a tight jeans wearing faggot...i am sure you just finished serving..na why talk bout lagos hustle dey sweet your belle...we gree oya go make centre of excellence give you job for halliburton make we see!!!
    saintneo and neymar like this.

hello house, did anybody apply for the pipeline/process Engr position?

Quote Originally Posted by ctrl07 View Post
    Fadiboy: It is never to him that willeth......it is of God that showeth MERCY.
    All these ur claims and stories are baseless. That's all I have to say to u.
    @ Ctrl07 Why all the Holiness Baba? If it is baseless, that is your personal opinion and I respect that. I sense you are a pastor and I like the verse you quoted but I'd expect you tell your own story based on the quoted verse.

Fadiboy: If u see the calibre of pple that were at Hallib's interviews in Lagos last week, none of dem looked like a hustler. I was a part of dem if u must know. They were calm pple who u wld av written off. It had nothing to do with Lagos being a centre of excellence or not. I'm nt a Lagos boy. Pple came from Zaria, pple came from Abuja, there were pple from PH. I know Kwemby isn't a Lagos boy. So, how then do u justify all the rantings u av been posting here as if u know it all? That pple dnt talk don't talk anyhow like u doesn't mean they dnt know the actual things that go on around. There were only 2 locations for test- Lag and PH, so there's no need comparing performances using location as a yardstick cos those of us who came in from other places won't have chosen Lagos if given other choices. Bros, make u park well and stay calm.
    rasaqdayo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Earlzkoopid View Post
    @fadiboy...funny analogy, but those 10 dogs might be just as hungry as the oda 50 from cage B, it's about who wants it most. I was born and I grew up in lag, I still stay in lag, this place is crazy, but your comments suggests that the PH dudes had it earsier, that those that made it there might not have made it here and that sounds condescending.
    Dazzal!
    Another analogy, If an Engineer is simulating a system on a computer, Is his model an 100% representation of the actual system? The answer is NO! Because there are complexities on the system which cannot be represented on the computer, after analysing the complexities, he would make some assumptions, revise the model and explain the deviations to his assessor or professor who would thrash the model and probably call it baseless or unrealistic.
    My stories (literary models) cannot be 100% correct and I don't know why some people are taking offence except maybe because they cannot comprehend. I never stated explicitly on this forum that Ph guys had things easier because we wrote the same tests,and in the spirit of fairness the cut off marks was the same. But the interviews in Lagos is harder because more people are being interviewed and I'm not sure Halli would take more people from lagos compared to Ph. There were 2 days of interviews in Ph, Lagos has already done 3 days and more are being scheduled in June. If conservatively another 3 days in June, that would take it to 6days of interviews in Lagos for the same job position. So what is the issue there? For now successful Ph guys should be smiling on their good luck and watching out for the Tsunami that is coming from Lagos because if Lagos people ace the interviews the same way they aced the test then , in the event that there is no influence of My Oga at the Top, most likely after medicals there may be another assesment probably a skill tests to drop people.
    Let me summarise for the sake of those people who cannot read, think and choose to insult my person.
    Did Ph guys have an easier recruitment that Lagos? The answer is No because the tests and cut off marks were the same and most people were dropped after the test.
    Did Successful Ph guys have it easier? The answer is Yes because fewer people were interviewed in ph and ofcourse more people would be dropped in Lagos because they are more

@CTRL07: When I mention Lagos people, I mean people who wrote their exams in Lagos and not people who were born or lived in Lag. Secondly Hustle no dey show for face. But I have a question for you sir? Were there masters degree holders amongst you guys on the interview day?

Fadiboy: U r a definition of crap! I'm sorry I had to say that. What you don't know, you don't know. By the way, there was nothing difficult about the interviews in Lagos and PH. Only the assessors know what they are looking out for. There were more fresh graduates at the interviews and few masters. If u (Fadiboy) wrote that test and u didn't pass it, shame on u cos it was young lads (females inclusive) that passed and u didn't. I know hustlers when I see them. We all gave presentations in the presence of one another and so, we could give a form of appraisal of each other's personality- there were more of pple who were calm and sound- and who were able to meet Hallib's test criteria at this time. So, stop all these anologies u r giving cos as u r busy doing so, pple r getting d jobs. Be a job-getter and nt an 'analoger'!. Who no go, no know!
    I have two friends who have done Medicals in PH and it's not because they did anything spectacular (according to dem) to get Medical invites. Boniface and his team no wetin dem dey find. U r nt a recruiter, dnt act like u know what criteria recruiters use.

Na so u talk talk talk for Exxonmobil thread last year. Na u sabi book pass for this life?

And let me quickly add: Only 900 pple wrote the test in Lagos, @least that's what Boniface said!

L☺l, this thread is becoming hot. Abeg, where's my friend @xysmart? You've been scarce ohh

Quote Originally Posted by ctrl07 View Post
    And let me quickly add: Only 900 pple wrote the test in Lagos, @least that's what Boniface said!
    why are you taking things personal Baba? If you call me crap, its is your personal opinion and I respect you for that. Normally interviews are not difficult but when u know that there are lots of people being interviewed. So the competition is fresh graduates and few masters, because 3 of my friends passed with masters and we were scheduled for June. just wanted to confirm if there was any criteria for the guys who went in first. You've insulted me but I cannot afford to fight you now because I need info. What was your presentation on? Was it your dissertation or a random topic by Boniface and his team?
    900 pple wrote the test meaning fewer guys in Lagos wrote compared to Ph, My friends were dropped for just no reason and there was more than enough space in the halls for more candidates.Only God knows whats in the minds of those Halli recruiters but they are wicked sha.
    CTRL07, I know you are a smart guy but why would I dilly-dally on this thread if I did not pass the test. So you think I don't have things to do with my time abi. You really fall my hand with that your statement.
    Finally, on the Exxonmobil thread, there is nothing I said there that is not true. If there is please state it. People are still being called to resume there when vacancies are available. I'm assuming you did the interviews and havent heard anything from mobil (as far as they haven't sent a rejection letter) they will still call.
    You have insulted me but for now we are still friends, I'll still fight you later

Quote Originally Posted by diehard23 View Post
    who be this fadiboy sef?coming here and talking like a tight jeans wearing faggot...i am sure you just finished serving..na why talk bout lagos hustle dey sweet your belle...we gree oya go make centre of excellence give you job for halliburton make we see!!!
    finished serving 2009, Graduated from a federal university for my first degree 2007 and lost 2yrs due to strikes, so if you are just joining naiajhotjobs dis march you couldn't have met me in university . for your info, I will get the Halli job offer by God's grace. If any man speaks, let him speak as the Oracle of GOD. You will indeed see it because I will scan the offer letter to your inbox. pls drop your email

+ Reply
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast