+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Topic: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Halli if u dn send me an iv,i wil make sure u pack out of nigeria. What kind of suspense is this?Mak una no make vex o

Re: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

@all lets forward our complains to boniface. we all have his number and email. recall Halliburton is meant to be an equal opportunity recruiting company. with whats happening i doubt if that's the case. this is gross mischief and cheating of the highest order. i feel all that chose Lagos were tricked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys calm down.. they jst took exams todays.at least give 24 hours bfo all these complains. wat abt some of us dat chose Ph buh got no invitation despite believing we met all the requirements. so chill for now and take them by their words..

They said interview will start on monday.. That successful candidates will be sent an email before monday. So I doubt there will be another test day. Because todays exam was in batches.

There were two options for preferred test location if I am correct. If there was no plan for Lagos centre then there'll be no opportunity to select a preferred test centre in the first instance. So guys who chose Lagos why not calm down, haba!!! Even shell did tests different days for PH and Lagos Centre. Saipem did the same too for Lagos and PH centres severally. Anyone is free to assume, just thought to drop my opinion as well.
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUREMAN View Post
    guys calm down.. they jst took exams todays.at least give 24 hours bfo all these complains. wat abt some of us dat chose Ph buh got no invitation despite believing we met all the requirements. so chill for now and take them by their words..
    @ndsureman. nothing like chill. you have no clue how dis guys work. before u say jack robinson they are done with the recruitment exercise. they dont waste time. better forward your mail now.its called delay strategy

Could it be that they used the Lagos test center to screen out applicants. Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by theo_magic View Post
    Could it be that they used the Lagos test center to screen out applicants. Hmmmmm.
    @theo_magic you just said a mouth full of the fact. that's also my own suspicion.Halliburton is very wrong to base such screening of candidates on test location. don't know why you guys/ladies are still keeping mute. open up!!!!!!!!!!! dats the thing with Nigerians take for instance the PH guys we asked to help us confirm the status of the Lagos candidates? where are they? you see life? same ppl asked for materials and hint. As i said from the beginning, lets always help each other out.

@xysmart....u've jst sed wat av bn goggin ma mind. Apart 4rm vicmec all d PH guys seem 2 av suddenly bcom mute in dis thread all of which av bn so active since receiving IV.

Guys in Lagos relax they will invite you guys when they are done with PH guys, though for PH guys interview will start by next week.
    I personally asked the coordinator and he told me they will start with Lagos guys when they are done with PH guys. In quote; He said they will invite Lagos guys.
    So relax urs nerves and read ur books.
    God bless u all.

Perhaps when interview IV starts rolling they will start resurfacing to ask 4 info as usual....anyhow ma oga for top they observe!!!

Thanks @DIVFAVOR, you just put the whole argument to rest and you also doused our suspicion. May God help us all. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by DIVFAVOR View Post
    Guys in Lagos relax they will invite you guys when they are done with PH guys, though for PH guys interview will start by next week.
    I personally asked the coordinator and he told me they will start with Lagos guys when they are done with PH guys. In quote; He said they will invite Lagos guys.
    So relax urs nerves and read ur books.
    God bless u all.

so it seems over for us that choose PH but didn't get an IV...na wa....o

+ Reply
Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast