+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: Halliburton test invitation

Re: Halliburton test invitation

@yinknas07; Congrats man, I wish you the very best, I was also invited, if sharing is not an issue with you, I will appreciate it if you help out with materials/past questions if any. My e-mail is [email protected]

@kau; brother you are a great man, I still believe in the Nigerian concept and dream, we still have people who help without asking for favours in return. YOU ARE THE MAN

@marmar & @sammie77; I believe in both of you, that you have what it takes to put smiles on a lot of faces, "never miss an opportunity to do good, you never can tell how soon it will be too late to do good"

@layla; keep the hope alive, I do not think all the e-mails came at the same time. Even if eventually it isnt Operator Asst. Cementing 1, know fully well that God has something better in stock for you, NEVER MOVE AHEAD OF HIM

@ tripple C , congrats man, i have n't gotten any replies from this guys yet and time is really not on our side so i suggest we keep mail the guys dat drop their emails there to hel cos we really need their help urgent.

SAMMIE77 AND MARMAR u guys should please reply ur mails o and help us in return. Thanks

I WAS ALSO INVITED FOR THE INTERVIEW PLS SOMEBOBY HELP ME WITH PAST QUESTIONS . MY EMAIL IS [email protected] I SHALL BE GREATFULL

Hello Bros's, i was mailed this afternoon for the test, please any body with useful info how the test will look like should please share. [email protected]
    God has a plan 4 Me

@Ufuoma 77; Read the exact post on this blog a month ago; The post is for degree below BSC/B.Eng, but the advert requested for those opportunities

JOB OPPORTUNITY
    REFERENCE NO: Halliburton_Operator_ Assitant_CMT_ PH
    DATE: 8 March 2010

The following CAREER OPPORTUNITY as listed below has become available. Interested INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES who meet the required qualifications need to submit their intent in writing along with a detailed resume including copies of NYSC discharge certificate, BSC/BTECH/HND certificate or its equivalent, O-level certificate (plus any other relevant certificates), birth certificate, correct contact address, e-mail address and telephone number to the HR Department in confidence with covering letter boldly quoting “ASSISTANT OPERATOR-CEMENTING 2010” (clearly marked on envelope) within one week of publication no later than noon, Monday March 15, 2010.

POSITION: ZZ01-ESG-OPERATOR ASST 1-CEMENTING
    LOCATION: This will be work location across Nigeria based in Port Harcourt.
    MANAGER: Henry Oki
    DEPARTMENT/PSL: Cementing
    __________________________________________________ __

Qualification:
    B.Sc./E.Eng/BTECH/HND Mechanical Engineering
    B.Sc./E.Eng/BTECH/HND Chemical Engineering,
    B.Sc./E.Eng/BTECH/HND Petroleum Engineering
    B.Sc./E.Eng/BTECH/HND Industrial Physics
    B.Sc./E.Eng/BTECH/HND Materials & Metallurgical Engineering
    __________________________________________________ ___

Responsibilities:
    • Assists during rigging-up and rigging-down of cementing service equipment on work locations to include spotting of cement storage vessels, pre-mixing of spacer fluids, rigging-up appropriate data monitoring equipment.
    • Learns the operation of some or all of the following:
    1. cement pumping and mixed equipment, blenders
    2. liquid additive metering systems
    3. centrifugal pumps
    4. data acquisition systems
    5. Automatic Density Control (ADC) systems
    6. bulk cement blending
    7. delivery and storage systems
    8. manifold equipment,
    9. and cementing plug releasing tools.
    • Assists in the performance of pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and associated paperwork/reports.

This is an entry-level position.

@Triple C i get the point, but wat i saw on their website coupled with the payment category they put their made me no to apply to Asst Cement Operator 1. The one that my degree was applicable for was the Entry Level COmpletions.. THis is always confirmed on the popup screen...
    Also, they ve withdrawn that post.............. i still stand by wat i saw on their site... THere was no mention of Degree nor did they mention NYSC discharge...

kau

Ufuoma77, have you heard anything about the entry level completion? It's no more on their website but my application is still in process.

In the meantime, a friend just told me Shell has started rejecting applicants.

Quote Originally Posted by kau
    Ufuoma77, have you heard anything about the entry level completion? It's no more on their website but my application is still in process.

In the meantime, a friend just told me Shell has started rejecting applicants.
    I dont know what Haliburton is up to, it was clear on their site that Entry Level COmpletions was for graduates. I guess most ppl missed out on it. THey ve removed it, it has closed i blv. It is only a matter of time before we are called. Lets keep praying and believing....
    Jst read ur reply on my post concerning SHELL, i still think most of this stuff is more like trial by error. It seems there is a bias to ppl from RIVERS,BAYELSA, DELTA.

One Naija................... Till Kingdom comes

was invited for the position of assistant cement operator. Any tips to help a brother
    [email protected]

thanks pple

Gudday every1,i was also invited 4 d apt test schedule 4 friday 16th,does any1 have more info regarding 2 their format of questions,will really appreciate it plssssssssss
    N

@ufuoma 77...U are correct on your statement which kau backed up earlier, but my take in the whole process is that, it may have been so all this while, but it may also be about to change

A friend at halliburton confirmed that ZZ01 is a technician/technologists job, but that this recent pub was open for graduates, and since the corporate website has not been upgraded to reflect the need at hand, they had to insist people submit hard copies before a deadline

I believe it is worth the try, since they requested for it, lets give them what we've got

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    @ufuoma 77...U are correct on your statement which kau backed up earlier, but my take in the whole process is that, it may have been so all this while, but it may also be about to change

A friend at halliburton confirmed that ZZ01 is a technician/technologists job, but that this recent pub was open for graduates, and since the corporate website has not been upgraded to reflect the need at hand, they had to insist people submit hard copies before a deadline

I believe it is worth the try, since they requested for it, lets give them what we've got
    IT is very unfortunate that our graduates to longer hold relevance to this multi nationals, and also most of us ve lost our dignity all bcos of Unemployment. How Can a position originally available for technicians and technologists be made available to GRADUATES. So wat happens to the technicians now, their job is now being done by the desperate graduates......
    All these companies seem to forget that the middlemen are essential for the running of the system and the criteria for using a graduate in such positions is tantarmount to underemployment...
    GOd make our leaders see the imminent disaster looming for a country aiming at 20-20-20... God dey, since we are ardent believers in the FAITH

@ufuoma 77, I say a very big AMEN to that your kabash!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast