+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Halliburton jobs, new openings

Halliburton jobs, new openings

Searching on Halliburton Jobs

Requisition Job Posting City Country Career Field Published

00155185 Account Rep, Bus Dev Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria Sales & Marketing 03/12/2010

00155351 Service Supervisor I - Cementing Port Harcourt Nigeria Operations 03/10/2010

00155354 Service Supervisor I - Cementing Port Harcourt Nigeria Operations 03/10/2010

00155355 Service Supervisor I - Cementing Port Harcourt Nigeria Operations 03/10/2010

00155074 Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Cementing Port Harcourt Nigeria Operations 03/10/2010

00155125 Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Cementing Port Harcourt Nigeria Operations 03/10/2010

00155350 Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Cementing Port Harcourt Nigeria Operations 03/10/2010

https://erecruiting.halliburton.jobs...ap-language=EN

Searching on Halliburton.jobs

1. Click on the Africa Map,

2. Then Select Nigeria from country List on the right

3. Then select alll your job preference below it

4. Then Click on Start Search

check it out

https://erecruiting.halliburton.jobs...ap-language=EN
    after midnight comes the dawn of a new day

Re: halliburton on line

RuthKano better be careful. Take note of what u post here.We are all trying to get to the top and we will b against any1 that want to bring us down.Some Nigerian are wicked . . .

It really annoys me when i see people insulting others in this forum. Instead of putting in a little effort to confirm the genuineness of a post, most people are always in a hurry to insult and criticize the goodwill of others.
    Even a 'so called' Administrator is involved in this mess. This is very bad!!

My people, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the posters link. . its for real.

Quit these unnecessary insults and appreciate her kind gesture for once

Dont use past deeds to judge current actions. The link she gave is real and alive and it is for jobs outside Nigeria. I think she requires an apology especially from the moderator. I cant believe that someone given the responsibility of being an unbiased moderator will stoop so low. I doubt he even tried to confirm the authenticity of the link before making such a heavy handed statement.

If a job post is not for you, leave it for others.

Bad belle people!
    God is good

I DONT KNOW IF IT IS REAL OR NOT BUT I APPLIED, ITS NOT JUST FOR OUTSIDE COUNTRY IF U KEEP SCROLLING U'LL SEE POSITIONS FOR NIGERIA, I HOPE ITS REAL

@gbamila24
    Dont be too quick to insult anybody on this forum, As a matured Graduate, you can tease anyone who initiates time wasting threads.It might be true that she might have made a wrong post on NLNG but to say that subsequent threads would be FALSE is a hasty generalization.
    I agree with lenski5a. It will cost you nothing to verify the authenticity of an information supplied by any member whether relevant or irrelevant coz you have nothing to lose in doing so. Come to think of it, Do you think it is easy to fake such a sophisticated design like the one on that link? with all those continental Map Hyperlinking using latest Adobe Flash player 10.
    @lenski5a,
    I understand your plight, but in doing so you should not correct an act such as this by saying even the "so called".

@ALL
    There is no harm in trying. The imposible is the untried. The initiator of this thread might have mislead the house in one way or the other previously. Did it occur to you to imagine if she was equally MISINFORMED in the NLNG saga? but I want you to know that THE POSITIVE AND THE NEGATIVE MUST ALWAYS CO-EXIST FOR ANY TO EXIST.
    1 LOVE...........
    S

dvt

Re: Halliburton jobs, new openings

Please quit the insult on a fellow Forum member, the post is for real, follow the instructions and you'll get the outcome.

Cheers
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

the link may be real but the advert only came out in port harcourt office and the instruction is that u submit to the office direct and address to the HR but the advert closed 15th march 2010 well all the same she tried

Idle minds = Devil's workshop
    Lots of youth are idle, therefore lots of Devil's workshops.
    if u believe u can, u can; <br />if u believe u cant, u cant

just like a co form member has said i do not think as graduate we should be insulting one another on net.u may take time to find out the veracity of a post and ask for direction if u are lost.i tried it myself and it is one dead end i must tell you but that does not mean i should rain insults on the initator.

it is not a falsehood that so many pple sit and cookup funny job vacancies that are non-existent but truthfully speaking, i see no reason or even any sense in co applicant trying to post a job vacancy that does not exist.
    c-me-on-top

GUYS, THE ENTRY LEVEL JOBS V EXPIRED AM SURE, I GOT D INFO ON D EVE OF THE EXPIRATION DATE, EXPIRED BY 12 NOON, 15-03-10. SAW D MEMO MYSELF.
    TOT I SHD MENTION IT SO WE DNT WASTE OUR CYBA TYM.
    LV Y'ALL

y didnt u guys tell us about the expiring date on time.anyway,thanks for the info all the same.i never thought i will stay thislong job hunting.its getting unbearable!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast