+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Halliburton Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2011

Re: Halliburton Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2011

Those having troubles with the halliburton website (Halliburton.jobs - Halliburton) should try using internet explorer 8. Was having trouble when using firefox 6.0 and internet explorer 9.0 but was able to register using IE8.0. The site was rendered properly.

@nugtreasures, it must be the basic salary, excluding allowances. That's my own point of view.

I'm still finding it difficult to apply. i've tried using different browser.

i've tried Internet explorer 8,9 mozila, chrome still noting. someone should help me out plsssssssssssssssssssssssss.

...try updating you adobe flash player to version 11 and try IE8. Then go to the site and be patient. Worked for me...

Nah wa. just two positions, after how many years. This one nah say, make dem no talk say dey no advertise sey? The benefit makes sense sha, man go try apply, that is if IM no dey this matter, cos I have never worked there before and they still have opportunity for internal candidates, only God will help us 4 this country considering the number of people that apply for 2 or 3 positions. Just see the number of positions available in the US and compare it to that in 9ja. I wonder what is happening to the 9th largest producer of crude oil abi na the gaint of Africa. God let ur will be done, by God's grace one day (very soon). I will leave this site IJN. Abeg if U have the requirement still try apply, don't let my post discourage U, cos I will still apply oh

....mehn...some1 shud help...ive tried various browsers...& itz stil not working!

Dnt knw if its a technique or i jus got lucky. Try login into your halliburton account first they click on the link posted by triple c on 9jahotjobs...it takes ??u to anoda window which is the application wizard wit ??u already logged in, proceed to apply

Quote Originally Posted by Iyke Jigga View Post
    Nah wa. just two positions, after how many years. This one nah say, make dem no talk say dey no advertise sey? The benefit makes sense sha, man go try apply, that is if IM no dey this matter, cos I have never worked there before and they still have opportunity for internal candidates, only God will help us 4 this country considering the number of people that apply for 2 or 3 positions. Just see the number of positions available in the US and compare it to that in 9ja. I wonder what is happening to the 9th largest producer of crude oil abi na the gaint of Africa. God let ur will be done, by God's grace one day (very soon). I will leave this site IJN. Abeg if U have the requirement still try apply, don't let my post discourage U, cos I will still apply oh
    we are not discouraged oga

Quote Originally Posted by K2mature View Post
    ....mehn...some1 shud help...ive tried various browsers...& itz stil not working!
    I am suspecting its your internet connection not strong enough or too slow, I used the latest mozilla with no problem at all. try anoda cafe or get a faster connection.

@all finding it still difficult to apply, check that your pop-up blocker isn't enabled, because the page is a pop-up page. once U click on the link, check at the top of your browser just below the address line to see if there's a message on pop-up, click on the message and select "allow pop-up..."

all d best guys.

@Iyke... while I will wholeheartedly say AMEN!!! to your prayers ("...I will leave this site IJN...") I will not fail to add that we are not to forget the days of little beginning, the days when NHJobs was there for us, when the likes of gzl, ufuoma77, sammie77, oilprince so many good good guys too numerous to mention who have gotten something good and worthwhile to keep them busy, but still they create time in their very busy schedules to add value to this honourable house.
    Please sir, when God settles you (Very very soon, AMEN!!!) ...remember this house and also give back. All the best man.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-C View Post
    @all finding it still difficult to apply, check that your pop-up blocker isn't enabled, because the page is a pop-up page. once U click on the link, check at the top of your browser just below the address line to see if there's a message on pop-up, click on the message and select "allow pop-up..."

all d best guys.

@Iyke... while I will wholeheartedly say AMEN!!! to your prayers ("...I will leave this site IJN...") I will not fail to add that we are not to forget the days of little beginning, the days when NHJobs was there for us, when the likes of gzl, ufuoma77, sammie77, oilprince so many good good guys too numerous to mention who have gotten something good and worthwhile to keep them busy, but still they create time in their very busy schedules to add value to this honourable house.
    Please sir, when God settles you (Very very soon, AMEN!!!) ...remember this house and also give back. All the best man.
    Thanks 4 all ur effort man, may God bless U richly. We shall all get there IJN.

@oga jamiewales, I did not discourage U abeg, before U get me wrong, what I complained about is just dat only 2 are positions are available in 9ja. I have applied, U try apply ur own. Many people have applied, so don't misquote my post. Bye and success

+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast