+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Graduate Field Engineer, and Other Opportunities in Krone Energy Corporation

it might be scam or not! D important thing is dat one should be wise not to fall victim of prey!!! Once it involve money guy make una run oooooo. Boys de vex

@laolaw4real...abeg i no b scammer o!!! I saw d advert on a sister forum, and thot of sharing here... thank God for Edgar dat was able to get d correct site, if not for sharing I and more than 1200 viewers wouldnt have known
    once more NHJ is doing its great job...

Re: Graduate Field Engineer, and Other Opportunities in Krone Energy Corporation

It's a big scam. Go to d website and try to navigate tru all d subpages on d home page. Wt dat proof then u can decide on ur own if it's genuine or fake site. Gbam!!!!!!

Re: Graduate Field Engineer, and Other Opportunities in Krone Energy Corporation

Whats wrong with applying, by the time you apply and you are invited to bring money, then you can forget it. Na so I see am!!!

@ brotherly, u'v forgotten dat it's very dangerous to release ur scan doc and detail info to people anyhow. watch out!!!
    ONE LUV NAIJA

David Fuall, I am watching out O!, They did not ask for scanned documents, just send in an application by attaching your CV to a mail thats all. Just a note of caution, many have lost great chances because they thought the openings were scam scheme, I will never forget when globacom Nigeria used a yahoo mail box to collect CVs people were screaming it was a scam scheme, but in the end, test and interview was conducted and offer letters were given, people could not believe, it all happened in a space of three months.

All I am saying is that even as we are cautious of scam scheme, let also look at the THIRD DIMENSION, so we do not miss out on job opportunities. I HAIL!!!

damn it...I don already send. mstcheww.

U guys should be dere. Ive gotten an invitation already. Lol

I laugh so hard, .....................Am still laughing

@jumper r u serious

@laolaw4real...how did u know d site is 7days old pls teach me

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUREMAN View Post
    dont know wat u guys r saying as per scam or not..guess no harm in trying. though from their site, dey said they r an american coy. well I applied tday and they acknowledged it dis morning.so fingers crossed...#kapish#
    The Real Graduate Field Engineer, and Other Opportunities in Krone Energy Corporation

I am surprise that guys did not apply for this job opening, is it bcos ppls mind has been baise by the who scam analyst.
    Its unfortunate that my mtn just came up today after weeks of inactivity by the provides. I think i saw this job advert on job site before it was posted here.i just gave it a try.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast