+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: BAKER HUGHES RECRUITING Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - Nigeria

BAKER HUGHES RECRUITING Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - Nigeria

Field Engineer Nigeria (2009 Opportunity)

Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - Nigeria

__________________________________________________ _______________

• Are you prepared for what is perhaps the most satisfying and respected job in the Oil & Gas industry?

• Are you prepared for an adventure that will give you Global experience?

• Are you prepared to work in teams where mutual respect and care are tangible?

__________________________________________________ _______________

We thought so! That is why we’d like to talk to you!

As a global leader in oilfield services, our drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies consistently achieve superior results. We lower costs, reduce risk, improve productivity and ultimately increase recovery, advancing reservoir performance for our customers. We achieve this by combining the best our people have to offer with the best technology available – right across the globe.

Field Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages of a career within the company, and builds the necessary knowledge, business and leadership skills to positions of increasing responsibility within the company in operational, engineering, or business support functions.

We’ll provide you with all the training and resources you’ll need to meet the challenges ahead. Not to mention every opportunity to move onwards and upwards within any business area of the company – and the support network you need to do so. Ours is an empowering, collaborative environment, we take responsibility for our success and we share knowledge and ideas. So for every success you have, we want you to be able to say ‘I did it together...’

In addition to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Science, or Applied Science, you’ll need to be a proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, as well as have the flexibility to relocate. So, if you’re fluent in English and relish the adventure and camaraderie our 24-hour, 365-day, outdoor work environment can offer, we’d like to hear from you.

For this position, we are currently seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Nigeria. If you do not have current eligibility to work in Nigeria, then please follow the link below and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.

CLICK TO APPLY

http://jobs.bakerhughes.com/ng/port-harcourt/engineering-opportunities-for-graduates/jobid401892-field-engineer-nigeria-(2009-opportunity)-jobs

Re: BAKERS HUGHES RECRUITING Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - Nigeria

THANK U VERY MUCH. YOU ARE THE BEST

Re: BAKERS HUGHES RECRUITING Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - Nigeria

i have problem with the site. the site opens but the link that connects you to the nigerian vacancies doesnt connect. has anyone in the house been able to apply. ONE LUV

Re: BAKER HUGHES RECRUITING Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - Nigeria

The site is going just click on port harcourt jobs when u get into the website.

@poster, thanks for the info.
    If you can think it then you can do it!

hi house, i jst applied and recieved a messg that i need to complete a preassessment test before being considered for the job.Did anyone recieve this mesg

THANKS ALOT FOR THIS INFO, MERRY XMAS AND GOD GIVEN 2010

The assessment is just 2 YES or NO questions. There is no reason to panic.

Good luck

the site is a clone

Are u sure this application is still on? cos this advert was placed about 2 months ago. ... anyways there is no harm in tryin.

Thanks for the info. Whether its an expired advert or not, we'll still apply.... u never can tell.
    A

i ve wasted like 3hrs trying to apply for this job.i already have a profile with bakerhughes.but anytime i click on apply now,it wont take me to my profile.am i doing it wrongly or something? i could use somebodys help here.thanks.

layla

@layla, I've been experiencing such, my profile is in there site too.But I will still try and see if it will go through this time arround.Best wishes to you all. Thanks to the poster......
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

pls can any body in the house know wats up with chevening scholarship?
    am i been left out in the cold or has time not reached yet

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast