+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: GLO invitation, Anybody?

Re: GLO invitation, Anybody?

Please house has any body from Nasarawa state being called ? Because I applied Choosing Nasarawa state,
    But I have not received any message. It seems its only applicant from the East that are being called .Let somebody with more insight shed more light on this.

Help!

Kd people, hw far? Hw did it go?

I just had my interview; hope 4 d best. The job is about sales, any1 wt info about dre pay package?

Well done guys, it is really interesting to be part of this family. Best of luck to you all Inshaallah.

GLO

@Xtanburg, the interview was ok for those of us in Enugu. U just have to know ur cv very well. Expect Questions like Tell us about urself? Wht are ur weaknesses & strengths?
    Just be positive and confident. I hope dis will help

good morning people how far those of you that went for the Glo interview how did it go what is the question like?

From what these guys are saying.There is a VERY BIG probability that they r lying.How would a company like GLO call people from as far as all the south eastern state n just ask each of them "tell me about urself?"Lets keep ourfingers cross 4 this job.it will surely b ours'.

Quote Originally Posted by Inyang,Udeme
    From what these guys are saying.There is a VERY BIG probability that they r lying.How would a company like GLO call people from as far as all the south eastern state n just ask each of them "tell me about urself?"Lets keep ourfingers cross 4 this job.it will surely b ours'.

@Inyang, Udema
    That was crude. I wnt have expected you to have said anything better. You've never attended a glo/conoil/etb interview before that is why u wld accuse people of lying. For what? Rather than lie, wnt they rather keep quite.
    @House, that is usually the Mike Adenuga Group Interview format. All they want to see is ur confidence and zeal. Best of luck.
    c u at the top

Quote Originally Posted by pat4all
    I just had my interview; hope 4 d best. The job is about sales, any1 wt info about dre pay package?
    @piebond u young ppl r so interested in money get d job 1st money will come

@ socratestee It is not that i'm so interested in d money, i traveled to Enugu and I needed such info so as to make a better decision.

@Inyang Udeme, are you depressed or something? The typical question in Enugu was simple: Introduce yourself, period. It's up to you to sell yourself within 2 minutes or less. Which is your preference? Sales/Marketing or Customer Care? Now this is where they set you a trap. I unfortunately fell for it. Don't be so eager to choose one. It's better to say you could handle both; linking your qualities to the job requirements.

Let's wait for the results. Hopefully, they will start calling before the week runs out. Let's remain optimistic guys. Am out.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12