+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: GE Human Rsources mail!

Re: GE Human Rsources mail!

Thanks OkoroKingsley, i did the 2nd stage questionaire and i base in Lagos. I thought they invited only those that chosed HR as their first discipline cos thats the title of this thread. Well, its all good. i have not been invited and i dont know if its in batches. but i pray they still invite us. i chosed engineering as my 1st discipline. Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by OkoroKingsley View Post
    Yes they hav invited som ppl 4an assessment on 17th August i.e wednesday. Those dat were successful in d 2nd stage.Did u do d 2nd stage bro? I'll Rather Bomb Aso Rock Than Have My Children As Slaves (A warning to leaders marked by the beast)
    lol shei dis country no die.
    man at work.
    graduate dey fine job lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rezymike View Post
    Thanks OkoroKingsley, i did the 2nd stage questionaire and i base in Lagos. I thought they invited only those that chosed HR as their first discipline cos thats the title of this thread. Well, its all good. i have not been invited and i dont know if its in batches. but i pray they still invite us. i chosed engineering as my 1st discipline. Regards.
    its true many ppl confirmed the invite.bcos dey got it on friday around 6pm.I chose engineering too coz i did mech engine,grad '08 4rm futo.Wot of u?Ur discipline and yr of grad?Wch day did u answer ur own quest? Do u tink dey wil stil kal som oda ppl?Wch city do u stay?Wot did u study?.Thnx man 08068234367.Hopin 2relate wit u or evn c u somday...Lets kip our fingers crossed.But i doubt if dey wil stil send anoda invite

it is so very true, i have been reading all posts with keen interest all day and lo and behold it lands in my inbox some seconds ago and yes it is still for Wednesday. All the best to us and for those that are still awaiting their invites,be rest assured that it will come and keep your box open.
    God bless.

Bros mi,plz there's notin lik dis thread is 4 HR,is it naijahotjob dat employs ppl?4ur info NHJ is nt an employment agency rather 4 new job posts/info.Wot did u study? I doubt if dey wil kal or invite anoda ppl as in anoda batch.

Just got an invite 4 assessment centre, eko hotel, lagos from 2 seperate mails with details and it's a two day activity. I'm a mech grad nd i chose engr as 1st in d functional areas. House pls check your inbox. It's God noni!
    Keep Moving.

@Henry, I got the same mail,two mails to be precise; invitation for assessment, condition for next stage (day two, if day 1 was successful).

God will complete what he has started. See you @ Eko Hotel brothers and sisters.
    Tictock likes this.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123