+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: GE Human Rsources mail!

GE Human Rsources mail!

I just got this mail from GE Human Resource stating that my resume/CV is in the process of being reviewed.

did anyone recieve same mail?
    Efv.

Re: GE Human Rsources mail!

Dude, I don't see any reason to start a ? mail. It had a sender of automationmanager and a title of : submission is in process. They sent the mail to every applicant for whatever role u applied for.
    I wish u all the best!

Tee03 I think you are wrong. The mail efedhomav is talking about was sent after the first stage questionnaire they sent to some (not all) of the people that applied for the ECDP. Some others got a mail for the second stage; which I understand, is a link to yet another questionnaire. While others like me, got the mail that efedhomav is referring to. I am personally curious as to the meaning. Is it a polite way of saying we've reached the end of that road? I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

I got d same mail, yesterday. I do not wish to sound pessimistic, but I guess I'd fair better if I take my mind off it and move on.

Life goes on...

I received same email as well

Quote Originally Posted by Uddyben View Post
    Tee03 I think you are wrong. The mail efedhomav is talking about was sent after the first stage questionnaire they sent to some (not all) of the people that applied for the ECDP. Some others got a mail for the second stage; which I understand, is a link to yet another questionnaire. While others like me, got the mail that efedhomav is referring to. I am personally curious as to the meaning. Is it a polite way of saying we've reached the end of that road? I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

Thatt's not true because even those that got a mail for the second stage also got the automated response that their CVs are under review.

Quote Originally Posted by sync View Post
    I got d same mail, yesterday. I do not wish to sound pessimistic, but I guess I'd fair better if I take my mind off it and move on.

Life goes on...
    A friend got d 1st, 2nd questionnaire mails anD a 3rd mAil (ur Submission in progress).

So wat r u guys talkin about? Refer to d original threaD

Quote Originally Posted by bunny22 View Post
    Thatt's not true because even those that got a mail for the second stage also got the automated response that their CVs are under review.
    You get my point bunny. I also received the 2nd stage mail and 2 days later, I received another saying my submission is in process. So personally, I don't think there's much to make out of it till there's something concrete. (I've applied to GE previously for other roles so I know what I'm saying)

pedestal-man, yeap that is true. I got 3 mails also.
    ONE LUV NAIJA

I guess we just have to wait and see if we get any other mail from GE.
    Efv.

i thing u guys are making sense with ur response. i also got the mail that my application is still under review. we shld just keep our fingers crossed yl we wait to see wat comes out of it

for me, i share a different perspective to the reasoning above. As far as u received the 1st link for the questionnaire, the next mail ought to be that your CV is under review and it doesn't matter whether you were sent the 2nd mail or third.
    Deducing from the discussion above and other related thread, those who got the 2nd and 3rd stage are probably those that had difficulties with the 1st link or submitted their response lately.

I never got any mail asking me to fill the questionaairre but still got a mail telling me my CV is under review. My opinion is that we have to wait for them to PERSONALLY send us a mail with further informations concerning our employment status rather than depend on AUTOMATED messages.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast