+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: is gatecrashing alowed in ph

is gatecrashing alowed in ph

guys are they allowing gatecrashing in ph shell test cos am on my way.
    waiting for ur reply

Re: is gatecrashing alowed in ph

No harm in trying
    come try ur luck. u can try 11am on wednesday

@ Oilprince,
    Plz where is d venue?

Yeah thats a good advice from oilprince. I guess wednesday is the last day for ph centre, so its perfect for gate crashing. Four of my friends and some lucky fellas gatecrashed and succeeded on wednesday (12th may) by 11am in the Lagos centre. Their names were added to the data base after the test. so guy, give it a try.

Why nt giv pple d correct info guys. How sure 4 of ur frnds names were added 2 which data sheet or d photocopied paper dey
    used 4 checkin.as for ph center,i wrote monday & d answer is NO,nt even one person.

I

Lagos fellas are mor cool dan u ph guys we revealed all we did for you guys but yall acting cryptical
    how was your test?
    were the questions same?
    how many were u guys?
    if every1 from Lagos was lyk thank God i bet u guys wuld have been begging begging...........greed is so much in the system........hope they select based on wen they wrote ur test so the bar will be raised for u guys....selfish

P4E

@jesseflies- why are u sounding so harsh on these PH Guys, i think they just finished yesterday and many of them are still trying to refresh themself before they come to the forum.
    well i wrote mine yesterday. it was the same thing base on the info i got from the Lagos guys like @ufuoma.
    For Gate crashing i can't tell now, because mine was 7am. my friend who was shortlisted on shell website but did not receive the IV on his mail was not allow to write with us. The HR guy asked him to hold on. when we finised he was still there to know his faith. if he and other who came to gate crash wrote i will confirm and get back to the house.
    GOD BLESS US ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by ogedi
    Why nt giv pple d correct info guys. How sure 4 of ur frnds names were added 2 which data sheet or d photocopied paper dey
    used 4 checkin.as for ph center,i wrote monday & d answer is NO,nt even one person.

@ ogedi, stop discouraging people. Allow them to try. I was there when the names of my friends were added to the computer the shell officials came with and i know two people who are working with shell now and they were never invited for a test. THEY GATE CRASHED. So stop undermining people, most people in this forum are educated and they say things based on fact. I advised the guy to go on wednesday cos it's the last day and it might be a lucky day for him.

Pls for those that wrote in Ph, what is the venue for the test and the materials we need to bring for test?...........this is for those of us that may want to gatecrash tomorrow

For those tht want to gatecrash, my advice is that it is better to try than not to try at all. Regret no good o!

Plenty pple gatecrashed d test today for the
    11am section "second group that started their test around 3pm"
    their names were added to the list

the Venue na presidential Hotel PH.

but Gate-crashers, make una no come answer questions pass us o.... i think we need d job pass u guys o.....

Nyc one oilprince you just rise my morale i will surely gate crashed 2morrow see you at the top.Cheers

@oilprince- after checkin d thread "comments on shell" i thot my favourite house member wasn't going to post a comment.... Thank God i checked here. You always make my day. Was my info useful for d verbal? D false cannot say issue.... Now to business,
    PH truly dey form coded, as if na by lyk dat. Prince, no beef any gate crasher wey get this SHELL ahead of those shortlisted, why, thats wat we call destiny of course. If na their own na their own. And my brother if na our own na our own. So no shakin.... For gatecrashers go for d 2nd batch of test and go wit your calc, pencil and eraser.... All PH guys i guess it was easier for una wit all d info displayed here.... Lets keep up d spirit of sharing.... God bless Naija....

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast